Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

project64 or other

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

svt_lightning

svt_lightning

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 120 posts
Click to view battle stats
I want WWF No Mercy to work online but it doesn't work or WWF 2000 any ideas?

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,813 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
If you want online play, I think you should be looking at Mupen64Plus. Then again, I know most people use Project64K, but you'll be tearing your hair out trying to get it to work. It involves luck and renaming plugins. Project64K probably desyncs to hell and back more than you'd like - or so I've heard

Project64K is a fan made "hack" based on Project64 1.4, so don't expect stunning compatibility either.

svt_lightning

svt_lightning

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 120 posts

If you want online play, I think you should be looking at Mupen64Plus. Then again, I know most people use Project64K, but you'll be tearing your hair out trying to get it to work. It involves luck and renaming plugins. Project64K probably desyncs to hell and back more than you'd like - or so I've heard

Project64K is a fan made "hack" based on Project64 1.4, so don't expect stunning compatibility either.

well i do have mupen and i think its ver 117 im not sure but it works but not online maybe mupen64plus is different?

Agozer

Agozer

• User Admin
  • 19,813 posts
Mupen64Plus is supposed to be a better alternative to Project64K. I don't netplay, so I haven't used it.

svt_lightning

svt_lightning

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 120 posts
ok I found out what ver I have of mupen..... (mupen64k 0.7.9.)

Mupenplus doesn't work online b/c it doesn't have the (K) right?

Agozer

Agozer

• User Admin
  • 19,813 posts
The K only means that the emulator uses Kaillera for netplay, nothing more. Emulators that lack the K can also have [Kaillera] netplay. That letter isn't some "industry standard", you know.

svt_lightning

svt_lightning

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 120 posts
oo I'm use to seeing the kaillera and I thought that's what the K mean, however I messed around with the mupenplus and I don't see any netplay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users