Hello!

endagrey

:(

Hello All.

I'm a noobie to this forum and i must admit, i am very impressed!

im a regular at arcade@home forum website.... yet this website is much more informative and more "willing to share roms", etc...

i actually got this link from someone on that website forum...

Both sites are cool though, the attack system on arcade@home is interesting...

i go by heist over at A@H...

very informative website... it rox!

see you guys more often.

Looks like I'm gonna have to make a Introduce yourself Thread or something. :(

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the place and we are actually hoping to get an attack system soon (a friend of mine, Ryder, who is a mod on A@H is making one for our network). We try to make this place as informative as possible and help people out as much as we can. Emulation sites now of days are just a bunch of scams in my opinion, excluding A@H, however many would differ I bet. You are lead to these TOP50 sites and everyone thinks the place has roms. You are FORCED to click their banners and then register on their forum to achieve a password and once you get the download section, the links are dead. So many sites are like that, all scams! I mean why go to a website with slow downloads and a bunch of people who answer "Hey n00b, this is the dumbest question ever!".. when the person who is answering is just sitting there waiting for the place to upload some more roms. People want a website where they can get information, fast and easy. Without a struggle or someone threating you at the top of your screen saying "Please Read This or You Will Be Banned Immediately!". I mean we have board rules, but we go on the warn system, so it's much much easier for people who are to new emulation. I have that quote up there for a reason ("The People's Emulation Board"), anyways enjoy the forum and I hope you find whatever you may ever be looking for! :D :D :D

:D

Hello All.

I'm a noobie to this forum and i must admit, i am very impressed!

Hello endagrey. Im sorry, but we don't use the word n**bie (shhhh, their are children present) at this forum. From now on your name is endagrey, if you can't handle it, then keep posting until you can!

:(

Glad your impressed. GC run's a very nice and well mannered forum.

Edited by Gouken

Goukens rite :o, I was impressed when I first came here as well. This my favorite Emu forum of course. That introduce yourself thread sounds like a good idea Gamecop :) I haven't seen this attack system, I might want to check that out if 1emu is gonna get one.