registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> VS Rockman 2 - NES & SNES Emulators [/pc/nes+snes] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

VS Rockman 2

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Lucandrake

Lucandrake

Chill

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,059 posts
  • Interests:The internet is an interest.

Mod came from Destructoid if you guys want to give it a shot.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
How positively brutal.

XtecuterX73

XtecuterX73

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 759 posts
that is friggin awesome, i am speechless, that was an ass kicking but another user on youtube i think beat it without using one energy tank, lmao.

i have a megaman tattoo and am pretty hardcore about megaman old school, but i aint or never will be that damn good.

HF-

Tynvar

Tynvar

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 640 posts

that is friggin awesome, i am speechless, that was an ass kicking but another user on youtube i think beat it without using one energy tank, lmao.

i have a megaman tattoo and am pretty hardcore about megaman old school, but i aint or never will be that damn good.

HF-

Can we see a pic of the tattoo? :naughty:

XtecuterX73

XtecuterX73

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 759 posts
sure, let me get my g/f digital camera out and ill post a pic of it, its got megaman stomping on a hard hat mac with red japanese windbars behind it, i think it's tight at least, lol. :)

Ill try to have a pic up shortly

HF-

NameUser

NameUser

Beginner

• Members+
  • 14 posts
That's a brilliant idea. I'm not entirely sure it would work with every Megaman game, though. I still need to play the "Super Mario Frustration" levels, myself.

Mega Man (?)

Mega Man (?)

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 204 posts
that's crazy!

but it looked like he had just as hard a time with the last boss (heat man) as he did with the rest. :(

damn lead bubble....

NeoBomb

NeoBomb

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 128 posts
That was crazy!! I think it was hacked so you don't take as much damage or something

johnderby

johnderby

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts
Rockman 2 is a platform and action game than its predecessor the player controls Mega Man Mega Man robot who fights for peace while traveling to defeat Robot Masters of Dr. Wily Mega Man gains the signature weapon of each Robot Master after he won.

johnderby

johnderby

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts
Rockman 2 is a platform and action game than its predecessor the player controls Mega Man Mega Man robot who fights for peace while traveling to defeat Robot Masters of Dr. Wily Mega Man gains the signature weapon of each Robot Master after he won.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,642 posts
Enough from the bot. Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users