Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What Emulator runs Kof2k2 & Rotd on Win2000?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rogueman_8

Rogueman_8

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 4 posts
Click to view battle stats
Anybody know? Cuz I've been trying forever to get this working. I got winkawaks 1.45+loader and 1.46 and they both didn't work. I have the new mame 77 with the games loaded on the list but it doesn't work with my roms. I have nebula 2.23c (works with SvC). I managed to get the games loaded onto the list but when I load them it says the game is locked. So nebula is the closest one in running but how do you unlock the game? Thanks in advance!

CyberAkuma

CyberAkuma

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts
can you specify the roms u r having problems with?

Also at th moment i am using winkawaks 1.46 and running X-men vs Street Fighter
,Street fighter Alpha 2 and Marvel Vs Street Fighter. And they seem to work perfeclty with the following emulators:
Calice
Winkawaks 1.46
and Nebula.
Can u tell me what roms u are having the problems with.?

Rogueman_8

Rogueman_8

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 4 posts
actually the roms were kof2k2 and rotd but I got them working on another emulator that somebody sent me. However, I can't get my controller working with the mame32v77. anybody know why? my controller is working with all my other emulators.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users