HELLLLP with neoragexp

Must Say top site!!

right apologies in advance as im new to the emu side of things just a quick question :D

1: looking through the site i notice that some screen shots of other peoples neoragexp are very high quality mine seem to run at 800x600 and are a bit flaky on the quality side how do i sort out to run at higer rez and better qual. i currently am runnin xp with a duron 1200 and a geforce2 mmx 440 64mb.

Keep up the good work :D

I am not to sure to be honest, maybe its what reseloution you have your monitor set up with as it is now.

Can you show us some of your screenshots so we can get a good look at them?

It could be a lot of things, what graphics card are you using?

http://members.lycos.co.uk/neocream/GIF%20...Main%20page.htm

Here is my old old site it has the same picture on that page as the one you have uploaded to show us.

I compared the pictures and they are the same in size and the qaulitie is ruffly the same.

I also looked threw Neorages options and couldent find a way of changing the reseloution.

Neo rage has an inbuilt 16 bit color mode as well so we have to rule outsetting it to 32 bit true color to.

So we have now ruled out a lot of things, is your monitor an old monitor?.

If your worried about the qaulitie i wouldent... simplie because when i was looking ta the picture it was the same reseloution as mine and looked even stevens on the qaulitie side.