registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> What was that game? - NES & SNES Emulators [/pc/nes+snes] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What was that game?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

Krosigrim

Krosigrim

"Combustion Hands"

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,738 posts
  • Interests:Many many things.
My friends wife is trying to remember the name of a game for nes, in which you killed with your hair. She said you start out, and it's night time, and well... you attack with your hair.

Anyone know this one?

Edited by Belthasar, 19 September 2008 - 06:12 PM.

Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister

ACHTUNG ! Wild

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Arcadegames, Ego-shooter, ...
Kabuki Quantum Fighter ?

http://www.nesplayer...ews/kabukir.htm

Krosigrim

Krosigrim

"Combustion Hands"

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,738 posts
Hey I think thats it! Thanks man. I'll let her know soon as I get ahold of her. I'm sure that has to be it, so I will go ahead and thank you for her as well.

Krosigrim

Krosigrim

"Combustion Hands"

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,738 posts

i got one, you were in a helicopter, and it kind looked 3d. I've been trying to figure it out for years...

Urban Strike
Jungle Strike
Desert Strike

They were 3/4 side/top perspective. I'm not sure what you mean by kinda 3d, but 3/4 perspective seems like what you mean.

Edited by Belthasar, 19 September 2008 - 06:13 PM.

Krosigrim

Krosigrim

"Combustion Hands"

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,738 posts

i should of mention, it was for the NES.

Well I edited my post... I had like 5 nes games but they were top down or side scrolling. When you said kinda 3d i thought you ment the 3/4 view, which none of the nes games had... I am unsure what you mean now. But I didn't extensively go into a major search, but I had like 5-6 games.

Then I said to hell with it and changed the title of the thread, as to include nes/snes games... or rather as to not exclude snes.... I guess I shoulda left everything the way it was......

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.

it was set in the desert, i guess you can call it 3/4 perspective. i remember it was full of polygon type mountains. I would play it as a kid and never found it again.

Hmm... are you sure it wasn't for the SNES and not the NES? Your description sounds an awful lot like Desert Strike, as mentioned above, which came out on both the Sega Genesis and the SNES. I know, as for myself, I get a little mixed up sometimes when trying to remember an old game from when I was a kid. :)

2eyez

2eyez

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 935 posts
Tiger Heli or something like that?

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
  • Interests:Too much to list...
Was it Airwolf?

Bambi

Bambi

Highly Complainy Soldier

• Super Moderator
  • 1,927 posts
  • Interests:Too much to list...
Was it Stealth ATF?

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything
Was it Infiltrator?

Posted Image

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,500 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.
there was a game i remember from way back which sounds like what you are describing called combat lynx.it was originally a c64 game.dunno if it got ported to nes or not though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users