I plugged the old N64 back in

Yeah, I plugged the old baby back in... Has some problems, as do most systems do.

but none less, the ugliness of the system hurts my poor eyes, and the controller doesn't feel right anymore. I miss the way it used to be. I used to get excited over 007 hahahaha yeah... that game looks like complete and utter crap. It just shows how much more advanced real game systems are getting (real because Nintendo is coming out with some gnarly looking games... and all the others come out with some beautiful crap.)

Nes still has a place in my heart though, always will. I have like 90 games for it, or rather I used to, now they're scattered all over the place at friends houses, not that it matters, I don't think an NES or it's game will ever be worth anything, only sentimental.

No one collects nickelodeons.

Anyway, yeah... but Star fox is still the best on N64.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sin & Punishment and Mishief Makers were developed by Treasure, so it's no wonder why these games in particular are made of awesome.

Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Paper Mario are my picks.

Hey...... I had too many games on my plate... AND the Wii was flocking up, remember. It would load a game like .05% of the time. Damn first gen Wii. To hell with that paperweight. Yea EM's mom had a compilation disk, with all sorts of Zelda N64 games. She even had some remastered Ocarina of Time. The world map was the same, but the dungeons were redesigned and harder.

N64 is the only Nintendo system that I never owned. MY buddy Geo had one, but I can't remember what games he had and what not. That whole time period is really just a haze of smoke, booze, girls and waking up in places where i have no clue where I am. What's also strange, is that I've never really had any interest in playing any of the games on the N64... a few people told me they would rank it the worst system from Nintendo... atleast at the time anyway. I might have played the Zelda games, though. Idunno.

I absolutely adored Ocarina of Time and 007. I played those constantly. I wasn't too impressed with Majora's mask. I beat it and it was totally disappointing. The last battle was way too simple and anti-climatic in my opinion. I enjoyed playing MarioKart but don't get me started on the Castlevania one.....horrid horrid work.

:)

aaaah I wish I had a working N64, but I bet it looks like ass on my HDTV.

totally want to revisit 007, mario64, clay fighter, and starfox, oh and Bad Fur Day, that game was hilarious.

I did the other day and your not missing much, lol. Goldeneye was my love but looks like trash now. Mario 64 and Star Fox are still great but I never really had alot of fun with it after beating them. Killer Instinct, Battle Tanks and all the wrestling games were my favorites. Whenever I go to the barbershop we have a 64 in there with all the great 64 games except KIG :) . Its good times all over again

Lol people get mad but I still powerslide in Mario Kart like I did years ago when we played