S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear sky: Any one got it?

emsley

It's a great game sadly when I opened the case 600 Bugs crawled out all over my body and went in my ears.

Its buggy as hell! You start of at the swamps and the AI stops working and you have to take on outposts with a million guys there by your self, you have to really on your toes with quick saving or it will just bomb out. Once you get passed the swamps it settles down. (The start of the game? a million bugs LOL)

Even with the patches its still crashing on me at random, the funny thing is if it crashes on you it will always crash at the same spot if you reload the game and go and do what you were doing before.

The project lead for the game was fired for releasing the game with so many bugs, in all honesty I think it will be a long time before the game has been patched up as to not crash its riddled with them.

Shame becasue this would have been one of my top games ever if I could play the thing without crash anxiety.

Honestly this game would be great if it would just settle down.

If you buy the game now you will get crashes and bugs.

I reckon another couple of patches maybe even three to really get the game stable.

Should i played the first one first? What is the system requirement?

For STALKER Clear Sky

Minimum:

* Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP4) / XP /Vista

* Intel Pentium 4 mit 2 GHz / AMD XP 2200 +

* 512 MB Ram

* 10 GB free hard disc space

* 128 MB Direct X 9c compatible card

* Keyboard, Mouse

* Lan/Internet for Multiplayer

Recommended

* Microsoft Windows XP /Vista

* Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 / AMD 64 X2 4200 +

* 1,5 GBRam

* 10 GB free hard disc space

* 256 MB Direct X 9c compatible card

* Keyboard, Mouse

* Lan/Internet for Multiplayer

No you don't have to play the first STALKER First. STALKER Clear sky is meant to be a prequel to the original game so I don't really think it matters which one you play first. However, Clear sky probably has features not in the original game so if you play in prequel original order, you might find some features that you liked in STALKER Clear sky missing from STALKER.

I'll hop on this game later. I loved the STALKER Game but it was known to be buggy upon release on well so I'll give it time to patch up on some bugs.

Hmm, i think my laptop can support everything, i only lack the 256MB Direct X 9c card (I have 128MB). If the setting is still at Chernobyl, i am interested. I might get original as i can;t find a working pirated copy.

Stalker is a great game, I'm a moderator on one of the biggest Stalker pages in the world. We also had a trip to Chernobyl and met the devs.

The Version we played was nearly bugfree, I wonder what happened in the time between!

But the first Stalker was also buggy as hell. I will buy CS, when my intermediate examination is done!

I loved the first game, it's too bad that CS has a lot of bugs in it. I thought they would learn from most of their mistakes with this expansion.

I'll still play it though, the setting is too good to pass up.

Clear Sky? more like CLEARLY SUCKS!

Seriously though, all I see is a gimped world from what I really wanted to see from seeing vids of the first STALKER.

Stalker is still buggy, go figure.