WWE Survivor Series is this Sunday!

KisToa

I've always been a fan of the Survivor Series concept and the classic 5 vs. 5 matches. It reminds me of the good 'ole days, if you willllllllll.

This Sunday we can expect the following matches:

HHH vs. Goldberg - HHH spits more than just water. I'll leave it at that.

Y2J, Christian, Steiner, Mizark Henry, Orton vs. RVD, Booker T, HBK, Dudleys

Angle, Benoit, Cena, Bradshaw, Holly vs. Jones, Morgan, Brock, Train, Show

Guerreros vs. Bashams - Cheat, Lie and steal to win!!!

Tajiri vs. Jamie Noble - Midget fighting rulez!!

Molly vs. Lita - Will someone get nekkid? We can only hope.

Shane vs. Kane - Ambulance Match - Lets hope the Ambulance doesn't have a flat tire.

Vince vs. Undertaker - Buried ALIVE!!!!!! OMG!!!! Someone might die of suffocation, bah gawd! Nothing gets me more riled up than seeing two senior citizens duking it out in heaps of dirt!!!!! *falls asleep* No, REALLY!

Your talking to another wrestling fan!

I can't wait either, my favorite Survivor Series is 97 when Bret Got Screwed! I didn't like it that he got screwed, but it's my only PPV that's actually worth more than I got it for. I'm really happy they brought the 5 on 5 back however with the Survivor Series. That was honestly just stupid when they took it out for about 2 years or so. I've seen just about all the Survivor Series's and it's my 2nd favorite show of the year. My favorite PPV of the year is Summer Slam, they always have the best matches. I even have Summer Slam 98 when it was The Rock Vs. HHH "Ladder Match"! So I'm a big big fan and I really want to see how this PPV is going to be. ;)

How weird!!! I have SummerSlam 1998 on tape, too. It's a HIGHWAY TO HELL, HIGHWAY TO HELL, Its a HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!!!!

I have a lot of PPV's. The only one I don't have is King of The Ring 1996 because my dad broke it in half (He was really pissed). He also broke my stereo (He was really angry), but anyway, yeah, Survivor Series is gonna be great!

How weird!!! I have SummerSlam 1998 on tape, too. It's a HIGHWAY TO HELL, HIGHWAY TO HELL, Its a HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!!!!

I have a lot of PPV's. The only one I don't have is King of The Ring 1996 because my dad broke it in half (He was really pissed). He also broke my stereo (He was really angry), but anyway, yeah, Survivor Series is gonna be great!

;):).. a lot of people ordered that PPV, so I'm not too suprised. It's another classic just as WrestleMania VI and others. I remember people rating it as the best PPV of 98. :)

Yeah, I love wrestling.

Sometimes I jump up and down like a maniac in my room and listen to music while watching my favorite WWE superstars.

;):)..well that would be me at the main event of WrestleMania's. But hey I don't blame ya, but if your jumping up and down because it's exciting that's ok. If your jumping up and down because JR caught on Fire, that's ok, but if your jumping up and down because some loser won the match, then just sit down. :)