MGS4 Not Coming to the 360

Gouken

This thread is dumb.

But Skythe, what do you oh so mean by your message?

I'm glad you asked Skythe. You see, this here is what's called a pissing match. Each side is trying to one up the other side with miniscule facts with no or little proof. And upon stating these said facts that he/she believe they've won the day. And let's not forget that there's always one or more people that claim that they in one way or another know the physical answer cuz they proclaimed they've physically dealt with whatever system they are defending. So this and any other thread like this is a spawn of the demon of stupidity. No one on either side do not realize that a real person on this planet does not give a fuk.

I see Skythe. My eyes are finally open. You are truly a sex god of common sense knowledge.

Hahahahahahah

GOLD!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You haven't tried it out", "You haven't really experienced the system", "You don't have a open mind", those are the same words that came out of Dennis Dyack, and guess what, it didn't change the fact that Too Human sucked and it sure as hell won't change the fact that the Ps3 sucks.

What changed your mind?

Simply pricing. Most of the games that I wanted are out on both systems. I won't go back on that sentence, at that time, yes the Ps3 sucked like hell. Games were almost non-existent(I still struggle walking into a Gamestop trying to find anything worth my time that's an exclusive to the system), and the systems price tag of $400 with no Ps2 backward compatibility (I never owned a Ps2, missed out on a lot of classics) just turned me off. But improvements have been made, and Sony is finally doing things that they should have done a long time ago (Slim costing $300 is one of them).

I'm interested in knowing why you suddenly reappeared after a few month's hiatus :).

Simply pricing. Most of the games that I wanted are out on both systems. I won't go back on that sentence, at that time, yes the Ps3 sucked like hell. Games were almost non-existent(I still struggle walking into a Gamestop trying to find anything worth my time that's an exclusive to the system), and the systems price tag of $400 with no Ps2 backward compatibility (I never owned a Ps2, missed out on a lot of classics) just turned me off. But improvements have been made, and Sony is finally doing things that they should have done a long time ago (Slim costing $300 is one of them).

I'm interested in knowing why you suddenly reappeared after a few month's hiatus :(.

I've been here, just recently logged in as Gouken to update the PSN list. I'm Saraph, nice to meet you! You'll notice me on your PSN buddy list. lol

See, back then and even now, I try and tell people the system has enormous potential. I can understand that price was your problem, I have only ever spent $250 on a PS3, even on the brand new slim I bought I only spent $240 for it. I'm patient and weed out deals on Craigslist and eBay until I find what I'm looking for. I was hoping the system would at least be cracked to play homebrew right now, but it doesn't seem like that will ever happen. I still enjoy it, the games, and it's media player features though, over 300 Xvid/DivX movies make me happy. :)

Edited by Gouken