MGS4 Not Coming to the 360

Gouken

http://ps3.qj.net/Kojima-stop-asking-for-a...g/49/aid/123407

Well, that sounds pretty final to me, seeing as the 360 hardware can't handle the game. I think it can though, but a lot of changes would have to be made, like loading, texture size, number of discs.. ect.

It really is an amazing game and it would be a shame for a gamer to miss out on it just because he's a fanboy. I can understand if you can't afford the console, but try thinking outside the box a bit. Go to a friends house, rent the system. Other solutions are available to play this game besides buying it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate that MGS4 is a revered game, but it isn't to everyone's tastes, and it still is just one game.

Unless you buy every single game on every console then someone will tell you you are missing out on game 'X'. Take the FF series. I despise it yet it is one of the biggest selling franchises ever. By all accounts I am missing out on over a dozen world-class RPGs. Hell, just think of all the classics you have never played.

I love to play shmups yet I don't have the kit to play them or even the money to buy them. Sure, if I could go to the arcade and play them I would but I'm not beating myself up because I can't play them.

Well, that sounds pretty final to me, seeing as the 360 hardware can't handle the game. I think it can though, but a lot of changes would have to be made, like loading, texture size, number of discs.. ect.

It really is an amazing game and it would be a shame for a gamer to miss out on it just because he's a fanboy. I can understand if you can't afford the console, but try thinking outside the box a bit. Go to a friends house, rent the system. Other solutions are available to play this game besides buying it.

I love how your assuming everything in the second paragraph.

The system sucks, nothing is good about, all but 1 game (Which should now officially be titled /Interactive movie). That 1 game, isn't worth the price of the ShitStation 3. If Kojima don't want to the put the effort or Konami for that matter of bringing the game over to a system that doesn't hold equal to paper weight, fuk them. The only reason half you rejects even attempt a form of discussion in where you end up defending it is because deep down inside, you know you made a bad decision buying that grill, and no matter how many times you try to do something productive and cook, the meat always comes out raw.

Guilt's a biatch, let it go.

The system sucks, nothing is good about, all but 1 game (Which should now officially be titled /Interactive movie). That 1 game, isn't worth the price of the ShitStation 3. If Kojima don't want to the put the effort or Konami for that matter of bringing the game over to a system that doesn't hold equal to paper weight, fuk them. The only reason half you rejects even attempt a form of discussion in where you end up defending it is because deep down inside, you know you made a bad decision buying that grill, and no matter how many times you try to do something productive and cook, the meat always comes out raw.

Why are you people in the PS3 forums again? Oh.. that's right. You just like to biatch. Go away.

By 'you people' I'm assuming that you don't mean me? I made (I think) some relevant comparisons, and didn't 'dis' the PS3 or MGS4 because I have absolutely nothing against them.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread awoke BK from his slumber :clapping:

im not really caring much about the article because konami knows how much 360s have been sold and there aint no way that a 360 metal gear wont get released.

the grass is greener on the other side and so is the money.

im not really caring much about the article because konami knows how much 360s have been sold and there aint no way that a 360 metal gear wont get released.

the grass is greener on the other side and so is the money.

Kojima created the game based entirely on PS3 hardware. He also marketed apple, sony, blu-ray, and several other IP's in the game to boot. Would you like a butchered game or the same experience as PS3 owners? If so, buy a PS3.

By 'you people' I'm assuming that you don't mean me? I made (I think) some relevant comparisons, and didn't 'dis' the PS3 or MGS4 because I have absolutely nothing against them.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread awoke BK from his slumber :clapping:

No, lol. I was speaking more about the people who want MGS4 for the 360, and biatch about it not coming over. The 360 isn't the end all be all of consoles this generation, the PS3 has a right to be just as good and have games that rock for it as well. I go to a ton of forums and you would never see anyone bitching and moaning that Halo or Gears of War aren't on the PS3. Yet, I constantly see "Wait, you'll see, M$ will buy out Konami and we'll get MGS4". Hell, even the games creator is getting annoyed by this.

Edited by Gouken

Why are you people in the PS3 forums again? Oh.. that's right. You just like to biatch. Go away.

Hey dumbass learn to make good decisions and don't, I'm going to go ahead and repeat this again because I know that even if I happen to repeat this an infinite amount of times you will never have a brain big enough to comprehend the concept of a smart-move, DO NOT pretend like you didn't want my attention, the sole reason you even posted this up was to add to the very short list of "Reasons the Ps3 should be bought" and create a thread where you "think" your boasting about something so small that the only thing or person that honestly cares is none other then yourself. Here I am posting not only my thoughts (which at some point will eventually will be written fact) but trying to save you from your huge amount of stupidity and you go ahead and take stab.

"You people", you come into this forum stating your not a fan-boy even though the very essence of your being relies on that of the Sony brand surviving, you have effectively been en-titled "Sony's biatch", you are they're answer to the sexual desires of the odd asian brand and gladly accept the fate of ever being boned in that asshole of yours when either you or your "I-swear-I-pay-attention-to-my-child" parents make a "smart"(sarcasm in case you can't realize) decision when "buying"(this one is because I assume your not stealing I mean people this stupid, by that I mean you, can not be making enough money to even afford a Wii)a Sony related product.

Don't post bullshit, and not expect bullshit back asshole, because the only thing your going to be feeding with that is anger.

Hey dumbass learn to make good decisions and don't, I'm going to go ahead and repeat this again because I know that even if I happen to repeat this an infinite amount of times you will never have a brain big enough to comprehend the concept of a smart-move, DO NOT pretend like you didn't want my attention, the sole reason you even posted this up was to add to the very short list of "Reasons the Ps3 should be bought" and create a thread where you "think" your boasting about something so small that the only thing or person that honestly cares is none other then yourself. Here I am posting not only my thoughts (which at some point will eventually will be written fact) but trying to save you from your huge amount of stupidity and you go ahead and take stab.

"You people", you come into this forum stating your not a fan-boy even though the very essence of your being relies on that of the Sony brand surviving, you have effectively been en-titled "Sony's biatch", you are they're answer to the sexual desires of the odd asian brand and gladly accept the fate of ever being boned in that asshole of yours when either you or your "I-swear-I-pay-attention-to-my-child" parents make a "smart"(sarcasm in case you can't realize) decision when "buying"(this one is because I assume your not stealing I mean people this stupid, by that I mean you, can not be making enough money to even afford a Wii)a Sony related product.

Don't post bullshit, and not expect bullshit back asshole, because the only thing your going to be feeding with that is anger.

That was a blatent attack and uncalled for. This is the PS3 forum. I can post what I want in here as long as it's related to the PS3. As far as what I posted? It's news. I don't write the news. If you're angry because of it, take it up with QJ.net and Kojima.