Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Emu Rom Hub is BACK !!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
Click to view battle stats
Yep thats right, one of my trusted network staff as offered to host back our original hub aside from my current hub: EmuChina. So i inform everyone to come back and have a great time, as well as the old OPs needs to be re-register :D

Lets all Thank iceman50, our former NetOp for bringing back the core hub of the m-twk. :) ;)

Hub addresses:

1emulation.servegame.com
emulforums.servegame.com
emu.servegame.com

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
ok, this hub is back again, Ice fixed his connection problem :D...so..come one, come all

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
i was wondering what happened to the old hub. good to hear its back. :rolleyes: i should be popping in sooner or later. :D

echoman

echoman

Hub Admin / Hitman

• Premium Members
  • 184 posts
Ahh good to hear that the old hub is finally back up, I'll stop in soon to share my ever increasin media.

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
its down yet again cause Ice got caught for copyright infrigement. So..he can't host it anymore. If you try to connect to ERH, you'll just go into a hub of the "UDGNET" which magnis so desperately sold his soul to join

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
The hub is up, everyone still has to be re-register, so drop by the hub, and pm weirdy or iceman50 to get opped or re-registered.

as for the above statement, UDGNet only applies to Emuchina hub, the current one iam running, other than that.. EmuNet is no property of udgnet and never will !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users