gamepad mapping?

mogo

so how would i go abouts mapping the keys for a gamepad i would like to use?

Its an older one but it works with my other emulators ive used. Its a saltek-p220. I dunno if that helps or even if its possible to do this with this emulator but any help would be aprecciated. Thanx

You're better off using no$gba for DS, Dualis runs very few games.

To map, use something like Joy2Key or theres this other one I can't remember that has recently been posted about on here (Please, someone save me here......I use this thing on my arcade cab, well I did until I got my UltraStik 360s, which can do this already)

You're better off using no$gba for DS, Dualis runs very few games.

To map, use something like Joy2Key or theres this other one I can't remember that has recently been posted about on here (Please, someone save me here......I use this thing on my arcade cab, well I did until I got my UltraStik 360s, which can do this already)

oh ok cool i try it out

thanx man :P

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27947

There you go, Xpadder. Very good program, I recommend it over Joy2Key unless you're running a considerably older PC, whereby Joy2Key has a very small footprint in comparison (Where you need every bit of RAM and other resources you can spare). Since you're aiming to run DS games, I doubt your hardware is old enough to warrant this though.