Can someone help me to find SMW Master Courses?

Hello everyone!

At least i get mad! :) I`ve searched for it for days, may can`t find it anywhere. It`s the ROM Hack Super Mario World Master Courses. Can someone help me finding this game? I know that here are no links to roms allowed, so you may just send me what I should type in the google search option or something.

Thanks for the help!

I just saw that the ips files are allowed here. The ips file would be enough for me, would be satisfied with it.

Edited by Kwaffn

It seems to suck at teh Googles, since it took me around five minutes to find said hack using Google.I can't link you to it because the page I found it in hosted non-GoodSNES sets (meaning, a good chunk of SNES hacks as prepatched ROMs).

What I can tell you is that the site was chinese, but there are also English sites that carry the set.

I tried to find it, but i only find the general hacker sites without any roms or ips files. I have no idea how to find that chinese page. Do i have to type chinese words to find it?

Could you may send me the ips file to my email adresse?

Edited by Kwaffn

Like I said, I only found the prepatched ROM image not the IPS file. No, you don't have to type chinese into Google in order to get a hit on the site I mentioned.

• 3 weeks later...