SvC Plus on Kawa-X (xbox emu)

N3oGhost

allencc3 the " Error:Cant load 000-lo.lo (e09e253c) is cuz you have the wrong neogeo bios or you didn't rename it to what is needed

NG-LO.ROM should be named 000-LO.LO

NG-SFIX.ROM should be named SFIX.SFX

NEO-GEO.ROM should be named SP-S2.SP1

neogeo.zip should have the following:

000-lo.lo 64kb

sfix.sfx 128kb

sp-s2.sp1 128kb

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did everything perfect But I cant get it to load. Everything is remaned as in the picture and I am using kawa-x plus pack. It will load the first nine rom files then says: " Error:Cant load 000-lo.lo (e09e253c) ". Please help cuz I really wanna play this game. I dont know what I am doing wrong. I also tried the s1954 method but the rom never even showed up on the screen. I still have files for both methods, (split and doubled). help please!

Check you've put Neogeo.zip in the roms folder.

Check Ng-lo.rom is called 000-lo.lo, Ng-sfix.rom is called sfix.sfx, Neo-geo.rom is called Sp-s2.sp1 in the Neogeo.zip bios.

ah, moving along.

my zip of kof2002 doesn't contain the V1-V4 roms. if they don't come from here, where do they come from? i tried to use the ones from '2001, but i see that's not the answer.

KoF'2k2nd (Fully decrypted) V roms come from KoF 2002 encrypted : they are 265-v1d.bin, 265-v2d.bin, 265-v3d.bin & 265-v4d.bin.

can any one help pls!!!!! i downloaded the hack kawa-x pluse transfered it on to the xbox but now i got thw roms and did what it told me to do but come up with an error cant load 242-c1.bin (e564ecd6) on the matri.zip, error cant load 253-c1p.bin (5bb5d137) on the svccha.zip

many thanks in advance

zoro

pls pls can any one help me i got all the roms i downloaded kawa-x plus and did every think it told me but i still cant get the roms to work its gives me an for every game e.g. rotdndp.zip error can't load s45pn_c1.rom (7b6902f9),svccha.zip error can't load 253_c1p.bin (5bb5d137),matri.zip error can't load 242_c1.bin (e564ecd6), pls help and did any one get cthd2003.zip working.

many thanks

zoro

sorry its still ant woking

i got the old kawa-x on my emulators dir and got the kawa-x plus on play games on hd i del the save game file in /E/TDATA/0000fa7e/ restarted the xbxo and still gives me the same error for all the games pls can any one help.

:(