SvC Plus on Kawa-X (xbox emu)

N3oGhost

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is to awesome! ;) thanks a million, i only have one prob i'm not sure if it is supposed to be like this, i'm not complaing i'm very greatful for this, but i renamed everything for my KOF2002 to show up and it sure did it runs great, but now my KOF2001 doesn't show in the list? I left my KOF2001 rom named the way it was i didn't rename it at all?

This is to awesome! ;) thanks a million, i only have one prob i'm not sure if it is supposed to be like this, i'm not complaing i'm very greatful for this, but i renamed everything for my KOF2002 to show up and it sure did it runs great, but now my KOF2001 doesn't show in the list? I left my KOF2001 rom named the way it was i didn't rename it at all?

Yea think of this as a separate EMU from your normal kawa-x.

Because of the "cloning".......whatever rom the new game takes the name of will become that game. In other words....if kof2k2 is kof2k1....then you wont be able to run kof2k1........

as a rule its best to keep kawa-x plus as your Banned Roms Emulator.

and use a normal kawa-x for EVERYTHING else.

Hmmm... I am guessing the SvCplus roms won't work with this?  I can't find the original SvCcha anywhere... Can some almighty being out there help me?

The roms used for this came from svcplus.

the P roms were altered as well as the M rom from svc plus in order to make them compatible with kawa-x.......but these roms are included in the Pack so as long as you have svcplus rom.......your set. just replace the P and M roms provided, rename and presto!

**should also note that the P roms provided are the current NO PLUS/ ALL CHARACTERS unlocked ones.

**and for ROTD, the P roms allow you to play in Arcade and Console but are not the hacked ones that have the 2 bosses selectable. (you can easily replace your P roms with whatever version you like- the important thing is to name them correctly.

Ok, i created a kawaxp.ppf that will be uploaded late tomorrow i assume (i have no direct access to the site)-gamecops thang.

this patch will be applied to the kawa-x plus default.xbe

(this is only for those of you that want the intro the way its meant to be (otherwise stick with what you have and enjoy the game)

ive also packed up the C5,6 and M1 rom changes i made to Clone to RBFF2 (real bout fatal fury 2).

Also have a new slug4.jpg ready to go.

the new metal slug 4 will be named slug4.zip and cloned to rbff2

so look for this stuff tomorrow.

kawaxp.ppf

slug4CandM.zip

slug4.jpg

***I will stress again this is not a critial fix ( i was bored)

Personally, I've edited my own default.xbe to play SVC instead of Samurai Shodown 2. I've changed Samurai Shodown C roms sizes, P1 rom size, V roms sizes & all the rom region. I've not cut svc_p1.rom, it runs perfectly in 6 Mb.

Ok, i created a kawaxp.ppf that will be uploaded late tomorrow i assume (i have no direct access to the site)-gamecops thang.

this patch will be applied to the kawa-x plus default.xbe

(this is only for those of you that want the intro the way its meant to be (otherwise stick with what you have and enjoy the game)

ive also packed up the C5,6 and M1 rom changes i made to Clone to RBFF2 (real bout fatal fury 2).

Also have a new slug4.jpg ready to go.

the new metal slug 4 will be named slug4.zip and cloned to rbff2

so look for this stuff tomorrow.

kawaxp.ppf

slug4CandM.zip

slug4.jpg

***I will stress again this is not a critial fix ( i was bored)

Why don't you use The Last Blade 2 as model ?

To get Mslug 4 perfectly, edit default.xbe to change The Last Blade 2 C5 & C6 roms sizes (change 8 in 4), then rename all the Mslug4nd romset like lastbld2. Intro music will play perfectly.

To get MSlug 4 easily without hex editing, rename all the Mslug4nd romset like kof97 romset. The only weak point : intro music will be cut.