SvC Plus on Kawa-X (xbox emu)

N3oGhost

I was asked to join this forum and post some of the info i posted in another forum about how i managed to get Snk Vs. Capcom Plus rom running on Kawa-X

NOTE** its not running 100% as of yet and by 100% i mean 100% the way it runs on pc emus. The game locks up when the dialogue text boxes appear before a match.

Training mode works in Console mode.

How did i do it?

1. Split the p1 rom into a 1mb and 5mb file thus creating a p1 and p2 rom.

2. Double the size of the m1 rom

3. re-naming the rom files to match kof98.zip rom files and renaming the whole thing to kof98.zip

upload and run

If anyone can help out in getting the game to get past the dialogue, it would be appreaciated, im still trying different romsets, etc. as i type this.

once its working i can easily make kawa-x display Snk Vs. Capcom Plus on the menu and you wont have to re-name the rom to kof98.zip or whatever rom runs it, etc....but thats just the bells and whistles

the goal now is to get past the text boxes.

Edited by N3oGhost

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of boxes on my screen and can't get past these 4 constant screens. i'm so close i know cuz kawa-x is getting something but i get boxes, than i get time settings, than i get press abc to do something and on and on and on and on. can someone help me get past this mess and Sagatt, you need winhex. also if you can help me also it would be much appreciated or for anyone in that matter. need to get SvCplus workin asap.

I was asked to join this forum and post some of the info i posted in another forum about how i managed to get Snk Vs. Capcom Plus rom running on Kawa-X

NOTE** its not running 100% as of yet and by 100% i mean 100% the way it runs on pc emus. The game locks up when the dialogue text boxes appear before a match.

Training mode works in Console mode.

How did i do it?

1. Split the p1 rom into a 1mb and 5mb file thus creating a p1 and p2 rom.

2. Double the size of the m1 rom

3. re-naming the rom files to match kof98.zip rom files and renaming the whole thing to kof98.zip

upload and run

If anyone can help out in getting the game to get past the dialogue, it would be appreaciated, im still trying different romsets, etc. as i type this.

once its working i can easily make kawa-x display Snk Vs. Capcom Plus on the menu and you wont have to re-name the rom to kof98.zip or whatever rom runs it, etc....but thats just the bells and whistles

the goal now is to get past the text boxes.

this is not just for you as you know this allready this is the very same problem on NRX