Rage of the Dragons in Nebula

Ok, so i got Nebula 2.20 with a loader. When I go to the load screen, i load up Rage of the Dragons (fully decrypted) rotdn.zip. Everything loads, except i get a message saying that 264-s1n.bin is missing, but it is, so thats ok. What bothers me is, it says ng-lo.rom, neo-geo.rom and ng-sfix.rom are missing. I have them, I've put them everywhere in the folder, zipped into one file and all of em loose. I've suffered enough trying to find and download the rom with my dialup, so can anyone please help me? ;)B)

Hmm I would recommend going on Direct Connect and download the game again from someone with a nice organised share, there are lots of different versions of this rom so you might want to ask the person about it before you download.

• 1 month later...

Hey i am new to this i got mame with about 200 games in 97 and been playing that i am now looking for metal slug 4 and i found it after bout 2 hrs of searching but there are a few files i need. NG-SFIX.rom, NEO-geo.rom and ms4_m1d.rom i am using calice 0.64 if that helps any 1 help???? Email Me At yourmum90@hotmail.com