Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rage of the Dragons in Nebula

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

owangutang

owangutang

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
Click to view battle stats
Ok, so i got Nebula 2.20 with a loader. When I go to the load screen, i load up Rage of the Dragons (fully decrypted) rotdn.zip. Everything loads, except i get a message saying that 264-s1n.bin is missing, but it is, so thats ok. What bothers me is, it says ng-lo.rom, neo-geo.rom and ng-sfix.rom are missing. I have them, I've put them everywhere in the folder, zipped into one file and all of em loose. I've suffered enough trying to find and download the rom with my dialup, so can anyone please help me? ;) B)

Sane

Sane

Romster Admin

• Premium Members
  • 206 posts
Try another bios, maybe yours is old. Try this one.

owangutang

owangutang

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
Awesome, thanks a lot man, i think part of it was i had the zip file of the bios named wrong. Its workin, but i need the sound rom!

Sane

Sane

Romster Admin

• Premium Members
  • 206 posts
Hmm I would recommend going on Direct Connect and download the game again from someone with a nice organised share, there are lots of different versions of this rom so you might want to ask the person about it before you download.

yourmum90

yourmum90

Newbie Poster

• Banned
  • 9 posts
Hey i am new to this i got mame with about 200 games in 97 and been playing that i am now looking for metal slug 4 and i found it after bout 2 hrs of searching but there are a few files i need. NG-SFIX.rom, NEO-geo.rom and ms4_m1d.rom i am using calice 0.64 if that helps any 1 help???? Email Me At yourmum90@hotmail.com

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
tell me the crc of it, and I'll consider hosting it so you can get it

yourmum90

yourmum90

Newbie Poster

• Banned
  • 9 posts
i am really new to this what do you mean by crc of it. Version is Calice-0.6.4-win32

yourmum90

yourmum90

Newbie Poster

• Banned
  • 9 posts
i am on MSN Messenger my name is Yourmum90@hotmail.com if your on

Weirdy

Weirdy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
tell me the crc!!(go into the.dat file that makes callus run it...or it might say its missing by saying something like "s1d.bin crc: 01561D2"..or something) just tell me what it is dude, calm down ok

yourmum90

yourmum90

Newbie Poster

• Banned
  • 9 posts
I think we have our wires crossed cos mine says CALICE not CALLUS is i the same program or different ?????

Weirdy

Weirdy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
errrr...I JUST SPELLED IT WRONG DAMNIT! the point is, just get me the damn crc!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users