nulldc games running too fast

I recently tried running soul caliber on nulldc, everything seems to work alright, but in the dream cast load screen and while actually playing the game, it seems to run way too fast. I was wondering if there was a way to slow things down a little bit.

Currently I have no sound available on my computer, so the plugin is not enabled, I'm not sure if that matters, but I thought I would mention it.

Is Sync to Audio enabled?

Couldn't find it for a while, I guess I actually need an audio plugin to turn that on, too bad they don't work when you don't have sound.

Oh well, hopefully it will work better on my new computer, assuming the audio sync option slows it down.

If you can run nullDC, then you have all the necessary plugins, and audio does work. If you haven't changed the default plugins, then the default sound plugin has the Sync to Audio option in its configuration options under Options --> Aica.

If you can run nullDC, then you have all the necessary plugins, and audio does work. If you haven't changed the default plugins, then the default sound plugin has the Sync to Audio option in its configuration options under Options --> Aica.

The only plugin that will work atm is the empty aica no sound plugin,

The one with the sync audio is giving me an error when I try it, something like unhandled exemption.

Which version of nullDC are you using?

I'm currently using 1.6

I tried running sonic adventures as well, it seems to run at super speed in the menu section. I would try it in the game, but for some reason none of the controls are working outside of the menu screen, both on the keyboard and with a gamepad.