• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh it just seems like Gouken is the only one here willing to defend the PS3~

I'd defend the PS3 but I don't like it :P

LMAO! :D

Yeh it just seems like Gouken is the only one here willing to defend the PS3~

I'd defend the PS3 but I don't like it :freakingpissed:

Please go back to the 360 section, I hear it's hop hop hoppin' these days with posts.

I would try not to take anything personal, taking these things as personal attacks is a waste of time. People in this forum prefer 360 over PS3, and? So what? It doesn't mean that you should stop liking PS3, if you like it then fine, that's just fine. Just make sure that your arguments are valid, and if people seem like they are grouping up together to find a flaw in your PS3 like reasoning, just back up your statements and make sure that your arguments are valid. One thing you shouldn't do is become a fanboy, if you like the PS3 know why you like it, and don't stick to bias fanboy like opinions.

I would try not to take anything personal, taking these things as personal attacks is a waste of time. People in this forum prefer 360 over PS3, and? So what? It doesn't mean that you should stop liking PS3, if you like it then fine, that's just fine. Just make sure that your arguments are valid, and if people seem like they are grouping up together to find a flaw in your PS3 like reasoning, just back up your statements and make sure that your arguments are valid. One thing you shouldn't do is become a fanboy, if you like the PS3 know why you like it, and don't stick to bias fanboy like opinions.

Thanks. I'm not a fanboy, I really hate all companies equally. I just chose the lesser of two evils this generation.

Thanks. I'm not a fanboy, I really hate all companies equally. I just chose the lesser of two evils this generation.

So you chose a PS3 because Sony is less evil than MS? lol. Nice criterion.

Whats with all the ps3 haters. A couple of years ago everyone was on Sonys' Nuts (playstation 2 anyone), and now everyone bashes left and right. The PS3 is more than a console, is a full blown MediaCenter, it does it all, Movies/games/internet/music/photos/linux and more in the future. The system itself is great. The lack of games, is a whole different thing. As prices drop, and more people start buying the ps3, things will change.

as far as I see it, the 360 is like a small rock that was thrown down a huge snowy mountain, it gathered up snow as it went down, and ended up at the bottom as a huge snowball. Same as the PS3, only the ps3 started out as a boulder, and has yet to arrive at the bottom; but when it does, it will be enormous.

Thank you. I bought the PS3 because of the possibilities. It does everything I could ever want a console to do, and in time, will do more.

So you chose a PS3 because Sony is less evil than MS? lol. Nice criterion.

Prove me wrong.

Edited by Gouken

Prove me wrong.

I'm not criticizing your choice. I just found it strange that you inferred that you chose the PS3 because Sony wasn't as high on the evil-o-meter as MS. Truth be told, I'd rather a PS3. I almost never use Live, I only play Oblivion and GTA4, and I mostly use my 360 for watching HD movies, at which the PS3 is better. Just curious.

Prove me wrong.

I'm not criticizing your choice. I just found it strange that you inferred that you chose the PS3 because Sony wasn't as high on the evil-o-meter as MS. Truth be told, I'd rather a PS3. I almost never use Live, I only play Oblivion and GTA4, and I mostly use my 360 for watching HD movies, at which the PS3 is better. Just curious.

lol! I thought you were going to say Microsoft is less evil than Sony. Granted Microsoft has it's hands in a lot, which makes it susceptible to screwing up a whole lot more, but they do it way too much. Rushing the 360 and Vista, don't even mention Zune...

So far the only main thing they're doing well in is the 360, it seems they put a whole lot more effort into that than anything else.

Whats with all the ps3 haters. A couple of years ago everyone was on Sonys' Nuts (playstation 2 anyone), and now everyone bashes left and right. The PS3 is more than a console, is a full blown MediaCenter, it does it all, Movies/games/internet/music/photos/linux and more in the future. The system itself is great. The lack of games, is a whole different thing. As prices drop, and more people start buying the ps3, things will change.

Then I found out people started getting DREs and then my PS2 decided to asplode.

The problem is I'm a gamer. As a gamer, I don't care about those features, like how I don't care about most of the 360's features. I'm in it for the games, and the games alone. Now I could say I hate everything that's popular, but that's not true for the most part. I love MGS series, I can't wait to play it, but I still think the art direction and look of the game is shit. I don't care how nice it looks to other people, it still looks like shit. Nothing is ever going to change my opinion of that.

Also as a gamer; I'm also cheap, which means, can I pirate it? If yes, then it's a good system, if not, well, then it's not worth at least taking a look at it.

I'm not a fanboy

And I'm not an xbot, but you come off as a PS3 fanboy weather you want to or not. It's projected in your posts and in your distaste to the 360.

And to end it: Both do the same thing, it's just a matter of how it's presented. I'm not interested in petty extra features. I want to game, nothing more, nothing less. You can all shove it if you think otherwise.