Which Arcade machine have u wasted the most $ on?

Diso

For me it was house of the dead 2. My friend and I always played it during a field trip to an arcade center. (This is orchestra btw).

We must have wasted about 30 Bucks all toghether on the machine and then I only wasted 1 buck just playing it with a friend on a computer actually beating the game ;)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm this would probably be a game that was called the Grid, it was kinda weird, I spent a lot of quarters that day. The game was basically a tournament and you would defeat your opponents until you beat all of em... I never beat them all cuz i ran out of money ;)

I think it was this one Boxing game in Las Vegas. You would put the gloves on and have a simulating boxing match. It was awesome and actually took some energy out of you since you had to crouch down to miss the punches and stuff. For the first guy you had to do 30 consecutive jabs to get him down. It was very fun and I probabally payed around $10 in all. Not much, I try to go game to game and play as much as I can. I also payed a lot for the game Maximum Force which actually emulated for MAME. It was kind of funny playing a MAME game in a actual arcade system since usually the games are preety old and it was, but they kept it. ;)

I think it was this one Boxing game in Las Vegas. You would put the gloves on and have a simulating boxing match. It was awesome and actually took some energy out of you since you had to crouch down to miss the punches and stuff. For the first guy you had to do 30 consecutive jabs to get him down. It was very fun and I probabally payed around $10 in all. Not much, I try to go game to game and play as much as I can. I also payed a lot for the game Maximum Force which actually emulated for MAME. It was kind of funny playing a MAME game in a actual arcade system since usually the games are preety old and it was, but they kept it. :D

I saw that game A LOT in Las vegas.

I never played it because of my height. Also, I Extremely STINK at boxing games :D.

I rather waste my money on the Time Crisis Series :D

Afterburner/Afterburner II baby!

If I go into an arcade, and this game isn't there.........I walk right back out.

Not that I don't play other games, but this game is a requirement for me to even give any arcade my time and money.

P.S. It has to be the full cockpit, hydraulic cabinet. Not the goofy standup one (those ones suck)

I rather waste my money on the Time Crisis Series

Don't remind me! :D

Time Crisis was like 4 bucks a game. I didn't even want to waste my money for that game if it was the best game in the entire world! Also Time Crisis 2 & 3 were around $2.50 to $3.00! I would usually just get change for $10.00 and play all $.50 and $.75 machines. The only game I payed a dollar on was the boxing game. :D

Time Crisis was like 4 bucks a game. I didn't even want to waste my money for that game if it was the best game in the entire world! Also Time Crisis 2 & 3 were around $2.50 to $3.00! I would usually just get change for $10.00 and play all $.50 and $.75 machines. The only game I payed a dollar on was the boxing game. :D

:D that flocken sucks big balls. Out here, the latest Time Crisis only costs like...50¢ a game, and another 50¢ if you die

My brothers and I are big time Gun type game gamers.

Usually I play with my oldest one since he likes time crisis as much as I do.

It only takes 1 buck for us to beat the 1st tage, but we lose on the 2nd stage due to less health :D