Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

EmuCube

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Narutomon

Narutomon

Novice

• Members
  • 36 posts
Click to view battle stats
Where can i find a Emulator ( that works at least 90% sure ) for GameCube. And what about Roms?

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,818 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
if by "that works at least 90% sure" you mean fast games playable to the end, you'll find those kind of emulators nowhere. Well, ok, the only game that is fully playable seems to be Bust-A-Move 3000. Dolphin is currently the most compatible. Unless you have a dual core system and a 64-bit operating system, you won't get speeds faster than ~10fps in game.

Next, what about ROMs? GameCube's ripped games that float on the Internet are disc images. Don't you dare ask where to get those.

JKKDARK

JKKDARK

HEARTBREAKER™

• Members+
  • 2,188 posts
  • Interests:Video games, Glam Metal, horror movies, cats, alcohol, night
You need to wait for Gekko, the upcoming Gamecube emulator.

Omegadox

Omegadox

Novice

• Members+
  • 23 posts
Dolphin is currently the best Gamecube / Wii emulator you can find. Gekko still needs a lot of catch up in the graphics emulation :thumbsup1:. I believe it doesn't support any Destination Alpha Blending, or Alpha Comparing, (I can't remember), I would have to ask Shizzy again.

mr47

mr47

Beginner

• Members+
  • 12 posts
Hi , it's been two years now . What is the status of Dolphin now ? Is it in the same class as nulldc for example ? For gamecube remake of RE :smokin:

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,818 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
From what I've hard, pretty good. Look for Dolphin SVN releases: http://www.dolphin-e...m/download.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users