New Look?

Rag

No, he wouldn't have seen it. As coming to 1emulation.com doesn't take you to the news page (Like I suggested it should......scrap the silly main page we currently have and direct the site to the news page) and I didn't see it either.

I too was also a bit peeved that I had some silly orange skin when I came here today, but thankfully I was able to change it back to the IPB skin I used previously.

No, he wouldn't have seen it. As coming to 1emulation.com doesn't take you to the news page (Like I suggested it should......scrap the silly main page we currently have and direct the site to the news page) and I didn't see it either.

I too was also a bit peeved that I had some silly orange skin when I came here today, but thankfully I was able to change it back to the IPB skin I used previously.

The only reason why I keep that main page is because sometimes we have MySQL problems, and the forum doesn't work. But it will always load the first page and I can in the future which if anything goes wrong, which I hope never does, I can notify the people on the main page. Also the main page should take you to the index page once you click it which is ( http://www.1emulation.com/index.php ).. but I am still thinking about removing the main page. :D

PS: Also I will always keep the old skins, since I know a lot of you guys get used to it and don't like changing, so you will always have the ability to change your skin in your skins and languages settings. :D