Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Suprnova

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
Click to view battle stats
For all of you who use Suprnova to download through Bittorrent, is it just me, or do most of the links have a broken tracker or just don't work? Does anyone know whats going on with suprnova?

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
They cant fund the trackers at the moment.
But they are close to paying for a new one so you will ahve to hold on untill there ready...

I seriously can't belive that advertisements are on the site when all that is availabile there is pure WaReZ WOuld you go with a company like that?

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
Looks like people should start donating more :D. Yea the advertisements are weird, but I guess they are there bcuz the advertisement companies know many ppl visit Suprnova so ppl will look at their ads.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

For all of you who use Suprnova to download through Bittorrent, is it just me, or do most of the links have a broken tracker or just don't work? Does anyone know whats going on with suprnova?

Ehh.. there are better sites than SuprNova. You just have to search a little. Even though a lot of the goods ones have gone down. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users