Are you IN SHAPE or OUT OF SHAPE?

Alpha

Are you IN SHAPE or OUT OF SHAPE?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I'm preety much in shape. However my biceps are too small. I recently bought some dumbells to start getting bigger biceps. Luckily though I have calf's, as a lot of people don't. :D (I once saw this thing on MTV where a guy got Calf Implant surgery!!)

I'm also preety skinny, but I'm building up a lot of muscle now. :D

I weigh ten stone always have…

As for been in shape I guess at the moment I would not class my self as fit, but my idea of been in shape is been able to run round on football pitch for 90 minutes so I guess I have a high standard…

I do not mean to boast but I am quite muscular, I can do 100 push ups in 20 minutes if I need to.

I also use dumbbells, but I get bored when I use them, but I recently got a curling bar were there are weights on both end of the metal bar, all I need now is a work bench and I wont have to mess about with dumbbells no more [you will get bored with dumbbells].

I also smoke about 15 cigarettes a day and I hate my self for it, I recently tried the nicotine patches but I was allergic to them, so I used it as an excuse to start smoking again.

So I will be getting the nicotine gum because for me I feel the hit of the cig in the lungs and in the moth [taste]

So chewing nicotine gum has to be 20 times better than pumping 15 cigs threw my lungs a day.

As soon as I stop smoking and play football again, and also manage to work out 3 times a week, that’s when I guess I will be fit again.

I smoke as well...

Im a bit of an oddity. I can sit in front of the computer for weeks on end eating nothing but junk food and never gain an ounce of fat. I do, however, gain muscle. I weigh around 165, 5'10". So from what I hear that's a resonable level. Im not arnold, but Im not screech either. I do stretch excorcises (sp?), push-up's, and sit up's every other day. I don't take anything to gain muscle mass like whey protine. I can run fast, but not for long. Guess I only have myself to blame. I study martial art's so I guess that helps too.

I'm 6'2", 195 pounds (Or as Emsley puts it, 14 stone)

Low body fat %, and most of me is muscle, but I'm not "ripped" to the max.

I do smoke however......and it really kills my energy. I need to quit.

Thats were i feel it to.

It saps your energy, i guess it because the lungs dont get all the air there supposed to :D

im a bit of a fitness buff. i exercise constantly and only eat what comes straight out of the ground, or straght out of an animal, save milk. im pretty ripped, but you wouldnt be able to really tell unless i had my shirt off. ive had people tell me my arms look like road maps because of all the veins. ;) guess that comes from being able to bench more than two times my body weight. my goal is three times my body weight or more. i think that would be something. right now im focasing more on my legs. if one is not careful, they can get carried away with working the upper body, while ignoring the lower, and may start to develope chicken legs. :)

I'm sort of in shape. I have a high metabolism, but I know I need more excercise. I started to work out just so I can get healthy. I know in time I would get a belly.

I have completely no idea of what shape I'm in, yes I'm 5ft 7", I weight like..227lbs or so, but I don't know how much of that is muscle. If you do a regular calculation of my weight and height, you'll see that it'll say that I'm 30% or so of fat, but I just don't know how much of that is muscle. Anyways, I'm fat and thats all that matters so i'll just say that I'm out of shape

Hmmm I'm sorta in shape. I look in shape, but sometimes I don't feel it. I do wish I could run faster, my record for running the mile is 7 mins 44 seconds. I could use a little more upper arm strength, so using Diso's idea, heres me

Upper arms: Medium

Legs: Medium

Agility: Medium-fast

I do bike a lot, but that doesn't seem to affect my running speed that much.