[5/14/08] Ninja Gaiden Black

I appreciate the comments on my review being good, I say all that I have to say and try to cover anything and everything in the game.

To the people who have made comments about the enemies being too advanced, or the game just being too difficult. As I stated in my review, it is, although if you practice and possibly master a weapon, and can precisely measure and anticipate an enemy's movements, you should be better off.

Or play a real ninja game like Shinobi or I-Ninja.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a sluggish ninja game. And that's blasphemy. I felt like some old fart with arthritis using a walker when playing this game compared to others.

It's a ninja game. It's suppose to be fast and badass not slow and irritating. That's why I wanted to be the enemy ninjas rather than Ryu's 3D faggotry transition.

The story is stupid too with DoA fanservice and retarded Team Nonja attempts at making a game.

Speaking of DoA. Let's put our most memorable character from the old days who's been known as this ninja who chops bad guys in half in a fighting game that doesn't use weapons. Makes alot of sense don't it.

I hate Team Nonja more than this game.

It's a sluggish ninja game. And that's blasphemy. I felt like some old fart with arthritis using a walker when playing this game compared to others.

It's a ninja game. It's suppose to be fast and badass not slow and irritating. That's why I wanted to be the enemy ninjas rather than Ryu's 3D faggotry transition.

The story is stupid too with DoA fanservice and retarded Team Nonja attempts at making a game.

Speaking of DoA. Let's put our most memorable character from the old days who's been known as this ninja who chops bad guys in half in a fighting game that doesn't use weapons. Makes alot of sense don't it.

I hate Team Nonja more than this game.

Slow?? He is never slow. I understand that he doesnt SUPER DASH across all the stages, but in the midst of a fight, His speed is impeccable if you are playing right.

• 3 weeks later...

Been playing these recently. The difficulty is hard even when I play in normal mode, but getting used to it. Die few times during boss fight but learn the trick on how to kill them after memorizing their attack pattern.

A really good action game.