FBA-XXX Skins

It's completed.

I just finished to update my FBA-XXX skin.

CLEAN, LITE and ergonomically HEALTHY.

Very impressive sir. This is exactly the sort of clean, uncluttered GUI that all the emus should have! This should be adopted as the new unofficial official skin for kenshiro's build :(

Thanks!

nice lookin skin bp,clean and sharp.

@mtsaint,ive tried out your skin and i like it a lot.

its great to see all these new skins and emu updates coming for xbox,keep up the good work guys. :(

It's completed.

I just finished to update my FBA-XXX skin.

CLEAN, LITE and ergonomically HEALTHY.

:D

newskin01.jpg

newskin02.jpg

newskin03.jpg

newskin04.jpg

Download it here:

http://kppshngthbttn.com/xtras/fba-xxx/XBMC_2008_Fba_V2.zip

As you can see, there is a thing broken in the current Kenshiro's WorkInProgress build.

The item "PARENT" is out of place and it is not reachable through the normal SKIN XML coordinates.

I have warned Kenshiro already and I am sure the bug will be fixed in the final release.

(I really, really, really don't care about the rom parent info, so, what I want is just

a way to get rid of it from my skin)

Best regards everybody!

Cospefogo.

everyone is gettin the bonk love!! Those screens look really good cospefogo!! Seems to be lil bit of resurgence of emus and skins on xbox as of late. :(

HF-

Once I add autofire... I will work with - kenshiro - on making the GUI better... the engine as well as the skin.

It will need rebrading as well which I did a quick start on that as you can see.. right now I must look into adding autofire for coinops but that is the last of the features id say. Before I start work on FBA

(...) right now I must look into adding autofire for coinops but that is the last of the features id say. Before I start work on FBA

Hey BP!

So it means that the COMMAND LINE LAUCHING thing was abandoned?

Or am I not informed about the current CoinOps news?

Regards,

Cospefogo.

Due to lack of real intrest yes.... im not very interested and everytime i wanted to test it properly using an hour of time ive seen many excuses like the spread sheet... so I add what im interested in as its to much of a mission adding stuff I dont want to test and get reliable help and reliable bug testing