just ordered a psp

Inky

well I did it, impulse buy on a PSP with 3.90 m33-5. so its time for the customary emulator suggestions. I am gonna pick up a 2gb card do you think that is big enough for a few games and emulators? last time I had a psp I only had a 512 card and it seemed fine.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you intend to put every CPS1, CPS2 and Neo Geo roms into the MSPD, nope. That still does not include GBA roms, SNES roms etc etc. And new games like GOW and CC:FVII are around 1.7GB. So, yeah, 2GB is not enough :lol:

I don't want to carry around full romsets. just what I like. I'll look into a 4 or 8gb card but here in the states they are way expensive and shipping from china is a nightmare. where is the best place to get the emulators now? I don't have any of my links anymore.

First: I sure hope it doesn't have 3.90 M33-5 on it.

Second: Best place to get emulators is still Google. I'd recommend Daedalus r13 (N64), gpSP kai 32 test 8 (GBA), PSP MAME4ALL v4.9r2 Hires, RIN 1.32 RM (GB/GBC), CPS1PSP/CPS2PSP/MVSPSP/NCDZPSP v2.2.5, PicoDrive 1.40b (Genesis), Snes9xTYL v0.4.2 ME (SNES), NesterJ for PSP v1.20beta2 (NES), and pspkvm 0.3.2 (J2ME).

First: I sure hope it doesn't have 3.90 M33-5 on it.

yeah it does..... whats wrong with it? :)

came in the mail today! its CFW 3.80 m33-5. so I was wrong on the version. should I upgrade to 3.90m33? or leave it as is. I heard the custom firmware can be upgraded with the wifi system upgrade thingy? I bit the bullet and got a 4gb ms.

so I need game suggestions, I already have Patapon, Echochrome, SFA3, FFVII:CC and GOW.