Unable to run .gdi files on nullDC

So basically, I'm unable to run any .gdi files on nullDC. I've already tried it with several different games and it doesn't get me further than the BIOS screen. Are there some settings I need to change, or some additional files I need? Oh, and I already tried a lot of things, like updating my drivers and getting other nullDC plugins that weren't in there.

Thanks for your time.

I've found GDI files to be really sketchy at times. Maybe it's the emulator's design who knows. Having said that, I don't keep a single game in that format, nor do I think that switching plugins or updating your drivers have any bearing on whether said format should boot or not (there is no such option in any of the plugins that would even remotely have something to do with GDIs, anyway)

• 1 month later...
So basically, I'm unable to run any .gdi files on nullDC. I've already tried it with several different games and it doesn't get me further than the BIOS screen. Are there some settings I need to change, or some additional files I need? Oh, and I already tried a lot of things, like updating my drivers and getting other nullDC plugins that weren't in there.

Thanks for your time.

Check to see if you have the "Patch GDROM Region" checked. For some reason, I cant load GDI files if I dont have that checked. Its under Options>GDROM, using the "Image Reader plugin by drk||Raziel & GiGaHeRz [Nov 7 2007] v1.0.0 (nullGDR_Win32.dll)"

Hope it works!