I have a question... Please humor me.

Gamer4Life

Ok, I'm new here and to the emulation thing, so please bear with me. I have a cartridge for the DS it is called Games and music. Is there ANY WAY POSSIBLE that I can mod or use programs to play NES, SNES, or anything else on it? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. :( Thanks, Gamer4Life out.

There is decent NES emulator called NESDS, a Genesis emulator called jEnesisDS, SNES emulators SNEmulDS, SNESDS, a gameboy emulator called Lameboy, an emulator for Neo-Geo, and various others.

You'll need to dldi patch it for Game & Music card (which is, btw, the absolute worst for homebrew/etc).

http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/

Ok, I'm new here and to the emulation thing, so please bear with me. I have a cartridge for the DS it is called Games and music. Is there ANY WAY POSSIBLE that I can mod or use programs to play NES, SNES, or anything else on it? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. :( Thanks, Gamer4Life out.

Yeah, you should just be able to download an emulator, patch it with the GnM DLDI file, and run it on your GnM.

Wup, iq beat me to it