Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Girls or Guys

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Who do you like as your friends more? (not girlfriend/boyfriend)

Who do you like as your friends more? (not girlfriend/boyfriend)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 560 posts
  • Interests:Gaming; Computers; Technophile
Click to view battle stats
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
]Posted ImagePosted Image

And My Queen of Video Game Girls:
Posted Image

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 214 posts
beleve it or not iam a man and all my frind are men. yes no girl (thank God) and the only girl i plan to meet (mapy after 2 years) the one i will get marid with her.
about thos girl in video game in hate them and sometimes i wont buy a game because the girl dont have a good clothes in thos game (one of thos is did or alive games i didnt buy the game because of girls cloth)

Edited by loay, 20 October 2003 - 02:43 PM.

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in alot of things. I like to read, listen to music, hang out with friends. The usual stuff a young slacker does.
I can talk to girls easier, but I always make that one close male friend, so it doesn't matter. It's kinda of hard to make a lot of guy friends, with the whole testorone and ego thing that comes into factor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users