was wondering...

me and some friends have been working on a few projects as of late. one of them is a online show we wanna do geared towards gaming,entertainment. its part comedy, part reviews and you will even get to see good game debates and a bunch of other cool random things. I am an asm for gamestop(I hate the place with a passion but hey I am a gamer :-)) once we get everything up and running I was wondering if you guys didnt mind if I affiliated my show with the forums. basically just put "Sponsored by 1emulation.com" obviously theres no guarantee this will kick off but me and the guys are having fun making it and I think you all would get a kick out of it^^ just lemme know what you guys think. and if you want in its all good. whatever your specialty is be it gaming,art, design, reviewing, writing or just making an ass out of yourself. lemme know whatcha think^^

If you're talking about a podcast-type show, 1Emulation already has one. Why don't you and your friends just contribute to it instead?

really? man I must not be trolling like I use to. hell yes we would love to add to it^^ cant wait to tell the guys once I get out of here today. we have been talking and planning this out for months. got any links for me to check out the podcast?

If you're talking about a podcast-type show, 1Emulation already has one. Why don't you and your friends just contribute to it instead?

really? man I must not be trolling like I use to. hell yes we would love to add to it^^ cant wait to tell the guys once I get out of here today. we have been talking and planning this out for months. got any links for me to check out the podcast?

Yeah, we'd love to have some new faces on our Podcast. We've only had a podcast test so far, BUT we've had quite a few live radio shows. The last live radio show we had was quite popular with over a 100 listeners and thousands of downloads. More information and download link (mirror 4 works) here.

You can listen to our last Podcast test here.

Yeah, we'd love to have some new faces on our Podcast. We've only had a podcast test so far, BUT we've had quite a few live radio shows. The last live radio show we had was quite popular with over a 100 listeners and thousands of downloads. More information and download link (mirror 4 works) here.

flocking sweet. thanks gamecop^^ I remember listening to the radio show and downloading it to my zune. it actually sparked the idea I had with the guys way back when. room ates are on there way to pick me up and were gonna have a group meeting tomarrow to talk about what were going to do. thanks again guys^^

flocking sweet. thanks gamecop^^ I remember listening to the radio show and downloading it to my zune. it actually sparked the idea I had with the guys way back when. room ates are on there way to pick me up and were gonna have a group meeting tomarrow to talk about what were going to do. thanks again guys^^

Very cool. If you want to participate in the podcast test with us, please do join our IRC channel as that is the place where we will congregate about the next show. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

I'd definitely like to hear another radio show. :( Definitely one without a guy that says "Ummm" waay to f*cking much though.

Podcast is way better because we can edit when the hell we want it too be also the fact GC can't edit worth a crap. No offense, but I can do that, just "produce' the thing and leave the rest to me, I got all the time in the world. Fair use laws allow us to use whatever music we want. HEAR THAT GAMECOP, WHATEVER WE WANT.