XBOX Live vs. Firmware Flash

Alpha

XBOX Live vs. Firmware Flash  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You have to get two 360's, Mod one and not the other. It is the more expensive way but it pays for itself when you have 2 real games for online and about 200 burned ones for offline.

Only buy Multiplayer games and burn the rest.

It's just the best way to go!

3858660865_0.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thats silver was sent by Microsoft when my launch one quit working, The other one is the Arcade version 360 and I payed $250 for it and another $50 for a store to mod it.

So in total I prolly payed about $320 CDN counting gas to get there and everything.

Get an Elite. Then get iXtreme installed. THEN you can play backup games AND go Live! like me :blink: There is a risk to it though. I only go Live! with original games (but not my VF5 though :P). SO far so good for me but it is annoying knowing that you might still get banned :/

what is there to be mad about u get acheivment pts for turn on your xbox lol

I never understood the concept of achievement points. Are there prizes or something for the more points you have? How does it work?

if your firmware is flashed,would it still be detected if you were just using xbox-live for downloads?would you still get the ban-hammer?

i got my xbox 360 flashed with the latest i-xtreme,havent gone online yet,i have got a couple of originals to play online with,dont know if i would chance back-ups though.