Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dat file request

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

kay

kay

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Click to view battle stats
Sorry folks if you've had this type of email thousands of times but I've been away from the scene for quite abit and dunno what I've missed.

Anyway, could some post the dat file for kok2k2 for Nebula plz.
Oh also, I got hold of Matimelee(about 30+meg), i take it this is the neoragex version being so small??

cheers

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
All i have is the NeoRage Version someone on the forum must have what your after thogh buddy.

Has anyone got what this guy needs?

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.

Oh also, I got hold of Matimelee(about 30+meg), i take it this is the neoragex version being so small??

cheers

i can help you with your second question.

they are all about the same size. the differance is in the name of the rom files. first, open up the zip file. if each rom file starts with "pim", then you have the neorage version. if it starts with "266", then you have the kawaks version.

kay

kay

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
thanks, I've managed to get kof2k2 working(oh the M rom doesnt conrespond to the CRC, I take it theres another version of M rom flying about).
As for Matrimelee, I've got both pim and 266 copies. Somehow, Nebula doesnt seem to like Matrimelee at all, program shuts down when I got to scan for new roms with Matr in the neogeo.dat
any suggestions?

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
just use winkawaks for the "266" set. it works good. neorage always has messed up sound, kinda.

Neo X

Neo X

Novice

• Members
  • 35 posts
you can run those games with this kawaks perfect! :P

http://neo-arcadia.vze.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users