PS3 MegaBox Hombrew Project

2eyez

• 2 weeks later...

I"ve checked it out and it's not worth it. I suggest that you wait till a full release is out and not a beta version. People have had problems with the beta and so have I.

I'll probably use Linux in the future. I have no use for it right now. I can play games on my comp already.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive messed around with Ubuntu on my ps3 and once I finish configuring the video driver I should have it up and running once I get out of this hospital. curious though. I was thinking after I finish configuring my install is it possible to make like a backup recovery of the operating system on my ps3? kinda like norton ghost or something like that? if so I can upload it to my server at home and share it to make the linix install alittle easier for everyone. if its possible.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I think I will try it, just to supprise my freind with a new ps3 look.

Doesn't anyone use Firefox? It has an automatic spell check in it...

I haven't heard a damn thing on this since it's "beta" release. It was looking so good too.

I haven't heard a damn thing on this since it's "beta" release. It was looking so good too.

nobody likes a spelling fairy.

Not everyones first or second language is English :(

nobody likes a spelling fairy.

Not everyones first or second language is English :)

que ?

lol! I typed that because when I spell something wrong, firefox let's me know by putting a red line underneath it.

Too bad Firefox doesn't do much for your sh!tty grammar. 'Its' lacks the apostrophe of possession, because 'it's' literally means 'it is'.

lol! I typed that because when I spell something wrong, firefox let's me know by putting a red line underneath it.

Here again. Let us? Someone who apparently missed out on grade school should be a tad nicer, don't you think?

Also beta should only have one set of quotation marks; 'beta'. Doubles are meant for direct quotes, not implied paraphrases, which is how you used the word just then.

Try being less pompous and critical next time. This is the internet ffs.