Final Fantasy III

Trextbomb

I just got the emulator and the rom for Final Fantasy III, It starts up the game (Very slowly) and then when i click new game it just goes to a black screen, somtimes with the music.

Has anyone else had this problem or knows how to fix it?

It would be much appreciated thanx :huh:

I just got the emulator and the rom for Final Fantasy III, It starts up the game (Very slowly) and then when i click new game it just goes to a black screen, somtimes with the music.

Has anyone else had this problem or knows how to fix it?

It would be much appreciated thanx :huh:

I don't think, that DSEmu can handle Final Fantasy III yet, you probably have to try it on no$gba.

Ok, i got it working all good, little slow but good! But when i try and save it, it saves but says its currupted, so when i exit the program and try and load it, it doesnt show me a saved game :lol:

Then you have the wrong save format. It probably goes ingame but fails in saving and loading. Try another one! ^^

If i change any of the settings will it change my saves? Cause i changed the graphix, and it didnt let me load my game no more :lol: lol

No, it shouldn't... >.<

Probably try a clean installation of no$gba and begin again. Try to search for the proper savetype on the internet, try to use that and save as fast as you can do. Then close the emu and try to load it. If it works, than you can be happy and sure, that you did something wrong last time.

Final Fantasy III's save file will get corrupt if you make the mistake of booting the game with an incompatible savetype selected. AFAIK, No$Gba's developre (Martin) will fix this eventually. And no, it shouldn't take 10 minutes to save a game on No$Gba.