NEW Dolphin GameCube Emulator Emulates!!

Alpha

This is amazing the new Dolphin GameCube emulator was able to emulate Zelda Windwaker. However it was at 1 FPS!! :lol: The graphics are still extremely glitchy and most likely there is 10 more years left to go till it's fully emulated. (Do you see the Icarus Emulator out yet?!) Anyways check out the screenshots here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This is amazing the new Dolphin GameCube emulator was able to emulate Zelda Windwaker. However it was at 1 FPS!! B) The graphics are still extremely glitchy and most likely there is 10 more years left to go till it's fully emulated. (Do you see the Icarus Emulator out yet?!) Anyways check out the screenshots here!

:P don't want to wait 10 years ;)

Edited by Tidus

This is amazing the new Dolphin GameCube emulator was able to emulate Zelda Windwaker. However it was at 1 FPS!! B) The graphics are still extremely glitchy and most likely there is 10 more years left to go till it's fully emulated. (Do you see the Icarus Emulator out yet?!) Anyways check out the screenshots here!

:P don't want to wait 10 years ;)

then buy one. they are only 100 bucks. :P

• 1 month later...

For Gamecube emulation we will need to wait until PCs are about 5 times better than they are now! :( So I'd say about 5-6 years from now. But just buy one and only emulate it when the Gamecube is not on sale.

The emulation rule of thumb is - "only emulate it if you can't still buy it easily"...

Hence Kizuna Encounter for the Neo-Geo :P

also rumour had it icarus wont even get a public release his just doing it for himself which is probably why its never been released.

also seems to have kinda started emulating mario kart DD. ive been following its progress since day 1. its moving along very well.

• 10 years later...

It's been 10 years.

It emulates perfectly - just like the console.

Additions over the past 10 years-

-Working audio

-Direct3D11

-Wii game support

-Very fast gameplay

-Real wiimote/wiimote+/wiimote with motionplus/balanceboard support via Bluetooth

-Netplay

To see all of the changes view the "Ten Years of Dolphin" video on dolphin-emu.org.

It's kinda scary how accurate and fast this emulator is :-)

Also, can someone here PLEASE give me the download for Dolphin Emulator Alpha 1? When I google it all I find are the android ports -.-

Edited by Tom_Nook
  • Like 1