GP2X or PSP?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GP2X has the "cooler then you" factor. since its not to common. but if I wanted back into the handheld market I'd go with a PSP again.

why anyone would wanna play sega cd games anyways is beyond me.

• 3 months later...

Seeing as how I have the PSP and GP2x, the PSP emulation is by far better. I was very disappointed with how bad the GP2x emulated a lot of games (ex: CPS2) that the PSP could do without a problem. Hell, you can emulate many Game Boy Advance games at full speed on the PSP, which you'll be lucky to even have a game playable on the GP2x. As far as I know, the second version of the GP2x doesn't change any of the internal hardware, but adds a touch screen. The GP2x also would freeze up a lot. I'm not sure what the differences of the second version of the PSP versus the first version of the PSP are though. Also, one other thing is for sure, the PSP has a much better and sharper screen. It's a huge difference when looking at games being played from the GP2x and/or PSP.

psp all the way,for one reason "ultimate ghostsngoblins".

has anyone else played this game?its one of the hardest and most frustrating games i have ever played but its a great challenge.

psp all the way,for one reason "ultimate ghostsngoblins".

has anyone else played this game?its one of the hardest and most frustrating games i have ever played but its a great challenge.

I have. It is quite difficult :rolleyes:

Anyway the PSP is the easy choice here- there is really no decision to be made. It's a PSP or nothing.