Hombrew?.................. Never!

AJ West

Does anyone think the PS3 will ever see Homebrew support. I dont think its ever going to be possible due to how secure Sony have made the PS3 against hacking and stuff.

The only chance of getting to do anything is through the Internet Browser ;)

Yes ok you can use Linux but the only good working emulatour is the Snes one but its still not that great!

Any opinions anyone?

Does anyone think the PS3 will ever see Homebrew support. I dont think its ever going to be possible due to how secure Sony have made the PS3 against hacking and stuff.

The only chance of getting to do anything is through the Internet Browser ;)

Yes ok you can use Linux but the only good working emulatour is the Snes one but its still not that great!

Any opinions anyone?

yes buy an xbox1,the best console for emulation end of!

it will happen on ps3 eventually but not for a very long time.

Once they you know, get their grasp around working with it's many processors we'll see something. But most people don't have access to a PPC-type CPU unless their on a MAC or on some developing IBM machine to go and dive into the fray with that.

The only chance of getting to do anything is through the Internet Browser :angry:

Any opinions anyone?

yes buy an xbox1,the best console for emulation end of!

it will happen on ps3 eventually but not for a very long time.

Nope Im happy with my PS3. If I need to play the Xbox Ill just use yours ;) Saves me money eh ?