Death

GameGenie

Hey sup guys. Haven't posted in a while. I don't know who all the n00bs are. I have been really busy with school and all. But back to business...

Has anyone that you have known ever died? I knew this girl, and she wasn't the prettiest girl you have ever met, but she had a good heart, she was a hard worker, and she was a friendly person in school. Well, she died in a car accident this past weekend. I just read about it in a news article this morning, for I had been on a trip for a wedding.

Death. It happens so suddenly. One instant you're having the time of your life and the next... I dunno. It just makes me wonder. Would you rather die in an instant, or would you rather feel the pain, watch yourself bleed or suffocate. She died 6 hours after the accident. How would you feel if you had immense pain for six hours, and then your heart just had no more blood to pump, or your lungs had no more air to breathe? To feel the pain and to suffer before you died...

We didn't have anything going on between us, we were just friends. But I wish I could just feel her pain, six hours of it; I wish I could listen to her thoughts, to know what was going through her head because by the time you get to experience that, it's too late and you will never get to tell that special someone that you loved them, say goobye to your family, your friends... you may not even have any last words...

Once there gone, they are not coming back. Obvious, I know, but just think about it; we have only lived maybe a fifth of our lives, if that much. That person will never be seen ever again, by anyone. You will never hear her voice, look at her smile, or be able to talk about her without everyone going quiet. Every time there is a brain process of death, you will be reminded of that. It will haunt you for the rest of your life. And then you will ask, "Why?" Why did it have to happen? Why now? Why her? Why not so and so? Or why do humans die?

I hope this is a reminder to people everywhere. Humans are not invulnerable. Any stupid move could lead to the death of yourself or someone else. Even worse, it could lead to a handicap that you would have to live with for the rest of your life. I hope whoever reads this has thoughts as deep as mine are on the subject, and try to put yourself in that persons shoes for the last moments of their life, and then put yourself in the parents shoes, and in the friends and families, and realize that you should observe every situation in your life, and decide on the safest path to take.

yeah i know what you mean, some times you think it just happens in movies, but it happens, even when you hear of it it seems not real but it is real, never thought that would happen to me i mean to remember a guy and then realise he is dead

its hard sometimes. unfortunetly, ive known may people that have died. my first experiance with death was when i was 10, my best friend was beaten to death with a baseball bat. it was a kid that did it, too. he got put in prision for a long time. i think he still has, like 50 years to go or something. anyways, ive lost alot of friends in my life time, but that is what life is about, in some ways... loss. you have to learn to deal with it, and move on. its just one of many lessons to learn, in this bizzare test, called life. :P

ps- sorry about your friend. :lol:

Im sorry to.

Death is always, well, ungreated buy many [unless your a scyco terroist]

i have known family to die, and two freinds.

Emsley hit buy car...

DEATH: EMSLEY... YOUR TIME IS UP!

Emsley: No man, jumps on skateboard and skates!

DEATH; AH I DID NOT EXSPECT THAT.

:}

Im sorry to.

Death is always, well, ungreated buy many [unless your a scyco terroist]

i have known family to die, and two freinds.

Emsley hit buy car...

DEATH: EMSLEY... YOUR TIME IS UP!

Emsley: No man, jumps on skateboard and skates!

DEATH; AH I DID NOT EXSPECT THAT.

:}

if only it were that easy =(

e all wish it wore.

Truth is when you die......

Its becsue its your time, it will happen so no need to fear it, its like going to sleep i guess, death aint so bad at least were not stuck with the living:}

Still theres a lot of things i need to do before i die and i swear i will do them all!

Death is always stalking me and provoking me. Each day I get closer and closer! Whether its suicide or I just don't care.

Suicide!?!? Well.. if thats the case, if you need to talk about something or get it off your mind, were are here to help you out. Suicide is not only a SIN, but why kill yourself when there is so much more left to do in life? Hell your preety young right now. It would be stupid and you'll regret it. Most of all if it's provoking you, talk to your parents, you'd be suprised how many other people your age have thought about Suicide or family members who thought about it your age. Most of all, I don't want this to be a forum that someone says "I'm killing myself today" and then a guy from Greece helps you to not kill yourself. So think before you do and remember these words "Life is Precious!" :lol:

Suicide!?!? Well.. if thats the case, if you need to talk about something or get it off your mind, were are here to help you out. Suicide is not only a SIN, but why kill yourself when there is so much more left to do in life? Hell your preety young right now. It would be stupid and you'll regret it. Most of all if it's provoking you, talk to your parents, you'd be suprised how many other people your age have thought about Suicide or family members who thought about it your age. Most of all, I don't want this to be a forum that someone says "I'm killing myself today" and then a guy from Greece helps you to not kill yourself. So think before you do and remember these words "Life is Precious!" :)

actually, I'm the type of guy that hates exaggeration and crap like that, so...I'd..rather..not.