Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SvC Chaos News

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
952 replies to this topic

Ken Masters

Ken Masters

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts
Click to view battle stats

Well basic guidelines are :

1. Win around 6 rounds with a special move. (that means a move that requires a command input like qcf+p)
2. You cannot lose a single round up to shin akuma or serious mr karate.
3. You have to win at least one round with block damage (preferably with a special move)

i see, well it's a lot harder than fighting athena.

but anyway, thanks a lot. :angry:

NeoMaster

NeoMaster

( +.[_PSP_]:: )

• Ultra Members
  • 1,000 posts
  • Interests:NeoGeo, PS2, Gamecube, and snk fighters!
Just put it to console mode and choose the easiest difficulty, put 1 pt. rounds and use save state to save your ass every once and awhile.

Shattr'd Xistence

Shattr'd Xistence

Novice

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Location:a dark lonely corner of a place called heaven flooded by my tears
  • Interests:Why do you care, i am nothingness, like vapour, see yourself through ones eyes who are not closed to it all, and see yourself, destroying it all
i use the NRX egcg emulator, and svc chaos(whether its PLUS or not i have no clue) and i can run it, but i have a few errors,1st the sound is a little messed up, i can hear the background music but no sound affects like the hits or "HADOKEN".anybody know how to fix this(BTW i got the rom from here, http://perso.wanadoo...rground/top.htm, plus many other helpful things, the username is x-underground and the password is unblacklistme).If anybody can tell me wtf is wrong with the sound PM me or post, thanx

ForceX

ForceX

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts
You must have the old M1....could you post the crc's of your romfiles...then I will see if you have the newer M1 that has been patched to make all of the music etc work

NeoMaster

NeoMaster

( +.[_PSP_]:: )

• Ultra Members
  • 1,000 posts
  • Interests:NeoGeo, PS2, Gamecube, and snk fighters!
Try renaming the files as follows:

269-m1.rom
269-c1.rom (name like this for all the c's)
269-p1.rom
269-s1.rom
269-v1.rom (name like this for all the v's)

so basically, just name every file beginning with "269-" and then the respective m1,s1,p1,v1 or whatever. Then.rom to end it.

JSN723

JSN723

Beginner

• Members
  • 14 posts
Im really sorry for asking this, but im kind of a noob to setting up these kinds of roms and stuff.. so if anyone could walk me through this? I dled kawaks 1.46, and also the MAME one that was on this thread back around page 13-15. I dunno if maybe the rom doesnt come with the emulator, or if i have to dl the rom seperately, but it seems like even after u do that, u have to set up some other stuff? lol i dont get it.. so yeah.. ne feedback is appreciated.. i just want to play some svc.. =(

Scratch that.. umm.. i dled the rom and the kawaks link on page like 94, the link is http://rgdc.webhop.biz/. Any help on what i can do from here? When i try to open the svc rom it says password protected, argh.. i just need help with this in general.. =(

Edited by JSN723, 02 March 2004 - 11:43 PM.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,451 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
It is now time to close this thread since it has been long enough since the game was released. So please just make seperate topics if you couldn't find your answer in this thread and always use the search feature located @ This Link! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users