SvC Chaos News

Gouken

whats the best p1 crc? right now I've used the M1 fix, so now I have (5E6B7874). It has the bosses w/o their icons but the background is still red/blue, its unlike poriots fix which changes a few things (background, health bar color, ryo's white fit)....is there any other fixes that has the bosses icons, but doesnt the original colors of the game?

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the verdict on that SVC fixes pack? Ive tried some of the patches in it (blood,bosses w/ icons and bug fix) and from what ive seen it works although my P1 seemed to be pretty good even without the patches (i downloaded it from neogamez,it was a non-PLUS P1). But one thing that bugs me is that upon installing the bosses patch i can pick them in arcade mode but they arent available in practice. Is it supposed to be like this or is it a glitch? Oh btw im also a NRX fan :lol:

Whats the verdict on that SVC fixes pack? Ive tried some of the patches in it (blood,bosses w/ icons and bug fix) and from what ive seen it works although my P1 seemed to be pretty good even without the patches (i downloaded it from neogamez,it was a non-PLUS P1). But one thing that bugs me is that upon installing the bosses patch i can pick them in arcade mode but they arent available in practice. Is it supposed to be like this or is it a glitch? Oh btw im also a NRX fan  :lol:

I don't get those bosses in Practice Mode either. I don't think it's a bug.

depends on which patch you use, the one with icons doesnt have them in the practice mode. the one without icons should have them available. also, another version has all the bosses aligned in two rows vertically (one for each side) w/o icons but a red highlight box has them available in practice. mine is the last version i mentioned, the same one Xx1LLMAT1CxX has (5E6B7874). as far as i know there isn't one with the icons AND have them available in practice mode. so the only way to have them in practice mode is without icons.

Edited by alphabetman

lets hope you guys undertsand that svcplus ia hack  and svc is the offical rom set i for one am getting very pissed off with all these hacks,and i will not support them.

Point taken. I'm with you on that.

lets hope you guys undertsand that svcplus ia hack  and svc is the offical rom set i for one am getting very pissed off with all these hacks,and i will not support them.

ok :-D what the hell is this av-1946.gif

ok :-D what the hell is this av-1946.gif

Thanks to NeoGamez going down, I had to find a replacement avatar. :-D

Edited by Agozer

Well basic guidelines are :

1. Win around 6 rounds with a special move. (that means a move that requires a command input like qcf+p)

2. You cannot lose a single round up to shin akuma or serious mr karate.

3. You have to win at least one round with block damage (preferably with a special move)