SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey James;

I downloaded that new Neorage X, but whenever I try to run the program it tells me that I need a security key to run it. Do you happen to have this, or know of any way to bypass this.

Thanks

Have Fun :(

Running KEY:

------------

HappyASR

A220-CC87-5884-0F96

EGCG

D3BF-A6CC-3107-6A93

FGCH

1A96-17B5-2068-1BD6

Emu-Zone

6FB3-2BC0-A3B4-B5A5

ChinaEmu

196A-9B0A-9622-C6B2

EOC

D363-BF4A-9631-08C6

EmuCN

8C07-C514-4181-3A4E

EmuBar

864C-D13A-B150-35FD

PPX

A9EB-A730-DCF0-C2AD

Screw this. Its a bit too involved, I know that I'm doing all this stuff right, and have more than is needed to play this mess. I quit. I'll wait on the PS2, even though the sprites are gonna be small.

if you were doing it right it would be working by all means wait for for the ps2 version .

Hey, this is the first arcade game that I've even tried to play on an emulator. Its quite different than SNES 9X, VBA, Gens, ect. But even with all these added steps, I've still done everything according to this, and other sites that I've seen. I even have ALL Versions of the known SVC playable EMUs. But I guess I just want to play more for the "its not out yet" factor, so I'm not going to push it.

Screw this. Its a bit too involved, I know that I'm doing all this stuff right, and have more than is needed to play this mess. I quit. I'll wait on the PS2, even though the sprites are gonna be small.

if you were doing it right it would be working by all means wait for for the ps2 version .

Hey, this is the first arcade game that I've even tried to play on an emulator. Its quite different than SNES 9X, VBA, Gens, ect. But even with all these added steps, I've still done everything according to this, and other sites that I've seen. I even have ALL Versions of the known SVC playable EMUs. But I guess I just want to play more for the "its not out yet" factor, so I'm not going to push it.

but what i am saying if you have done it right it would work i have svc working on Nebula, Kawaks NeorageX and mame32 78 so i have idea what your problems is

maybe if you told me which emu you are trying to run svc on i might be able to help you

you best bet to get this to work would be mame .

You know I never got SVC to work in nebula. I just gave up and wrote an FBA driver to play it.

crap FBA getting it to run in Nebula is easy .there are too many emulators and FBA is one i will not support . if you like it then fine. just do not expect others to like it as well.

try compileing it mame

works great

Edited by james

someone...sVc Chaos The Real Version For NRX...I need The sVc Chaos Zip(Not Plus Or Something)and James I Have D/L Ur File.What The Hell Should I Do?

sorry i could tell you till i was blue in the face you still would not understand .

I was going to quit trying, but news from a Gamestop manager who owns the MVS version says the US PS2 Chaos is due June 23.

OK, James. I think the best bet is MAME, I have 77.1b, and SVCPlus is already in the ALL GAMES list, so I know that it's compatible. I have the SVCPlus rom set, and have used ISPxp to add the patches, and I've changed the names as needed, Ive set the directory to the ROM folder that contains the SVC rom zip folder, the newest BIOS zip folder, and the DAT file. I can't imagine that I'm missing anything. But if you can figure it out, great.