• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://svcmame.cjb.net/ site seems to be offline is it me or is it the server

??????????????? ;)

this is the error i am getting

You are not authorized to view this page

You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the emulforums.host.sk home page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also this error

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /svcmame.htm on this server

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden

Internet Explorer

Edited by james

http://svcmame.cjb.net/  site seems to be offline is it me or is it the server

???????????????    ;)

It's the server. All servers are flying down because of these high winds and rains. I'm currently backing up the server just in case it doesn't come back up in the next few hours. If it doesn't, I'll upload the sites somewhere else. :)

EDIT: What do you know, the svc sites server is back up. :)

http://svcmame.cjb.net/  site seems to be offline   is it me   or is it the server  

???????????????    ;)

It's the server. All servers are flying down because of these high winds and rains. I'm currently backing up the server just in case it doesn't come back up in the next few hours. If it doesn't, I'll upload the sites somewhere else. :)

ah ok did the latest updates get added or were unable to upload due to the problems

i hope it will be ok as you have put in alot work into it :)

edit ok i seen your edit :)

Edited by james

I've downloaded all of these files, how do I go about implementing them into the game?

Updated MAME Driver After Patch *CREDITS: James*

Updated Cheats File After Patch *CREDITS: James*

Updated Universal MAME/Nebula/WinKawaks DAT File After Patch

http://svcmame.cjb.net/  site seems to be offline   is it me   or is it the server  

???????????????    ;)

ah ok did the latest updates get added or were unable to upload due to the problems

i hope it will be ok as you have put in alot work into it :)

edit ok i seen your edit :)

The SVC Sites Server is dead slow right now. So I think I'm gonna have to upload the stuff tomorrow. Sorry about this everyone. Today has just been a very hectic day for me and it's hard to keep up. Were also going to have negotiate server bandwith costs, you people are using a lot more bandwith than this place first was accumulating (it sky-rocketed is what I'm trying to say). :):)

i take it you've got the neogeo.zip file in the rom folder with your svc rom....sand i take it you've got xp.so when you try to start the loader right click on it and choose properties.then go to compatibility and choose run this program in compatability mode of windows 98 and me.press apply then ok and try again.now it should work.

I've downloaded all of these files, how do I go about implementing them into the game?

Updated MAME Driver After Patch *CREDITS: James*

Updated Cheats File After Patch *CREDITS: James*

Updated Universal MAME/Nebula/WinKawaks DAT File After Patch

first Updated Universal MAME/Nebula/WinKawaks DAT File After Patch... is not needed if you are going to use mame

if you have intsalled the latest m1 patch it will not work you have to wait until the mame32 77(my version not the offical) is uploaded there has been a delay

here is the rom names for mame this needs to be done for it to work in mame

svcplus.zip

269-p1.bin

269-s1.bin

269-m1.bin

269-v1.bin

269-v2.bin

269-v3.bin

269-v4.bin

269-c1.bin

269-c2.bin

269-c3.bin

269-c4.bin

269-c5.bin

269-c6.bin

269-c7.bin

269-c8.bin

hey james i can enter lol btw i already download the dat files for nebula but it didnt work what should i do plzz help me..

i paste the files in the cheat files is it true..  :)  :)  ;)

there are two cheat dats if you trying to use the mame cheat it wont work with nebula there was a dat posted here on this thread for the nebula emulator i am not sure what page it is on also there was good dat the nebula as well

please check all the pages here i am mostly working on my mame version