SvC Chaos News

Gouken

There has got to be a rule against double posting, or triple posting in this case. James, try and edit your posts from now on.  :D

i have not doubled posted all my posts are updated and i also edit some of my posts

if you look at the bottom of some my posts you will see that

Edited by james

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no. I mean one post right after the other. If you were the last to post and came up with something else to add, go back to your "Last" post and edit it with the added content instead of making a whole new post. Now, if someone posted after your last post, then make a whole new post, but I see no sense in stringing your posts along. Learn to edit, it's a button, it's there, and it is useful.

James wrote:

the reason is that i answered other people with differnt things they asked there it had to be done like that so they knew who i was replieing to 

To James:

Even though you posted after me, I prove my point just by you reading this.

Edited by Gouken

No no no. I mean one post right after the other. If you were the last to post and came up with something else to add, go back to your "Last" post and edit it with the added content instead of making a whole new post. Now, if someone posted after your last post, then make a whole new post, but I see no sense in stringing your posts along. Learn to edit, it's a button, it's there, and it is useful.

the reason is that i answered other people with differnt things they asked there it had to be done like that so they knew who i was replieing to :D and if bother to look i use the edit

i will no longer reply to you

thank you

GC EDIT: Enough Flaming Please

edit why did you remove my last part of the mesage

Edited by james

WHOOOOO YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks GameCop and James!!!!!!!!!

I got all the cheats to work THANKS

Now if only I can get Iori's DM move to inflict damage.... :D

Try http://neogamez.net and look at the 2nd post. (Edit.. Gosh I didn't notice this thread updated.. I was stuck on Pg.16 all day today!!)

Hell is now frozen. Pig's are flying. And Gouki is a "Nice Guy".

I still don't understand, I've been playing the same, unchanged rom since it coming out was announced and I have no problems at all really. Maybe Im just not seeing or hearing it. Im not that picky with the things that entertain me. Ohh, look, it sparkles!

Gouken will return after his medication kicks in.

Hell is now frozen. Pig's are flying. And Gouki is a "Nice Guy".

I still don't understand, I've been playing the same, unchanged rom since it coming out was announced and I have no problems at all really. Maybe Im just not seeing or hearing it. Im not that picky with the things that entertain me. Ohh, look, it sparkles!

Gouken will return after his medication kicks in.

Well see there are still many things that need to be fixed with this rom. Most of all they are basically all minor, so I don't blame if you don't see them currently. But if your half-way through beating the game and it freezes, don't be mad that I didn't say there were no updates. :D

Basically we will continue to help people until this game is fully complete without any bugs, and that's the bottom line cause 1Emulation and the "People" said so. ;):)

I clap my hands at you sir. ::Clap Clap::

I've beaten the game, with several people actually. It only freezes on me when I beat it with Red or Athena. I just figured because they werent supposed to be playable anyways.

Also a new M1 Rom has been released to fix Demitri & Geese's Voices.

Download It Here Temporarily

**ALL CREDITS: NEOGAMEZ**.. I will be hosting the new files tomorrow and these links will be removed with ones hosted by me. :D

I tried adding it to the MAME rom I even renamed it but then MAME said it was missing and would'nt run

whats gonna happen? ;)

How do I run the SVC Chaos ROM under Neo Rage X? Basically I don't know much more about Neogeo roms than to put them into my rom folder and to play them and as I don't really like Nebula and winkawaks, Neo Rage X is the emulator of my choice, but the SVC Plus rom that was released some days ago won't run with it.

What should I do?

When can I expect an SVC Chaos rom for Neo Rage X?