SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: I reinstalled Romcenter, and the program now works. However, when I run SNKplus, I get the following missing files error:

sfix.sfx NOT FOUND

sp-s2.sp1 NOT FOUND

sm1.sm1 NOT FOUND

000-lo.lo NOT FOUND

Am I supposed to be getting this?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I reinstalled Romcenter, and the program now works. However, when I run SNKplus, I get the following missing files error:

sfix.sfx    NOT FOUND

sp-s2.sp1    NOT FOUND

sm1.sm1      NOT FOUND

000-lo.lo    NOT FOUND

Am I supposed to be getting this?

Thanks in advance

hhhmm this not a problem you need the latest neogeo bios

Uh, do you know if SVC for NeoRage is out by now? :)

Thanks,

A lot of people including myself are after this version too.

Just hang in there i got someone who knows were this version is dropping, but chances are you will get it here first.

I'm terribly confused.

I've just downloaded the rom from kofchile, and have gotten the new mame with the dat file from James' website, yet still cannot play the game. What do I have to do here? Also, if it doesn't work for mame, which emulator will that rom dump work for (kofchile)?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards.

do you use romcenter ? i have created an updated a dat file for romcenter which has not been uploaded yet which fixes the roms for you

here is a pic of the rom set svcplus

Capture.gif

Hey James Im having trouble renaming the roms to "bin"

I have romcenter..............what do I do ? Please help

I'm terribly confused.

I've just downloaded the rom from kofchile, and have gotten the new mame with the dat file from James' website, yet still cannot play the game. What do I have to do here? Also, if it doesn't work for mame, which emulator will that rom dump work for (kofchile)?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards.

do you use romcenter ? i have created an updated a dat file for romcenter which has not been uploaded yet which fixes the roms for you

http://sighosting.com/upload/sigs/James/Capture.gif

Try This --> http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...view=getnewpost

That should help you out. :D

James, where do I get the latest Neogeo drivers from?

EDIT: Scrap what I said, I've got it working through Romcenter now.

However, is there a way to run with James' new mame? For some reason it never detects it???

EDIT EDIT: I've got it working under Mame now - for some reason it doesn't detect the game in the Available games mode, so I had to switch to all games.

Many thanks for everyone's help.

Edited by Talos

I'm terribly confused.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards.

Capture.gif

romcenter can change them for you you right click on the rom svcplus then left clcik fix file

the dat for romcenter is not updated on http://svcmame.cjb.net/ i need have it uploaded you can make your own dat by doing a mame import