SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm..james, thats the dat w/the P1 file that has Iori's sdm all flocked up. The one I posted is the one I made w/the patch and stuff. Anyways, if you wanted the plus still on it, just get the original S1 rom, not the p1 rom

OK i have fixed the p1 rom i think now all problems are ok

hey James thanks again for the help but the cheat file you posted didn't work

and the link that you posted for the fixed problems on page 12 seems to be broken. Is there another place where its available?

i hope to upload soon i am waiting on gamecop

umm..james, thats the dat w/the P1 file that has Iori's sdm all flocked up. The one I posted is the one I made w/the patch and stuff. Anyways, if you wanted the plus still on it, just get the original S1 rom, not the p1 rom

yeah, so just use the dat I made

yeah, so just use the dat I made

the dat i did is so the rom will work mame if i used your dat then you will need two svcplus.zip ... in my dat there will be no need for that

will work with all three emu's my dat works fine

and if i used your dat then i would have to put a rom in the nebula or kawaks directory

and then another in mame with my dat one directory and one rom is needed

as my dat uses the roms for mame meaning it will look for the roms named 269-??.bin unlike your dat it will look for svc_??.rom

Edited by james