Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Chrono Cross

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CrAzY

CrAzY

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
Click to view battle stats
ok my version of chrono cross works fine, untill i attempt to start a new game, with then it turns in to a black screen, and sits there, i'm using ePSXe, and i'm sure i can get any psx emualtor, anyone know how to fix it?
Uing scph 1001
Windows XP
radeon 7500
anything else i have to include just say
thanks for you time in this matter, any reply would be greatly apperciated

loay

loay

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 214 posts

ok my version of chrono cross works fine, untill i attempt to start a new game, with then it turns in to a black screen, and sits there, i'm using ePSXe, and i'm sure i can get any psx emualtor, anyone know how to fix it?
Uing scph 1001
Windows XP
radeon 7500
anything else i have to include just say
thanks for you time in this matter, any reply would be greatly apperciated

i dont own chrono cross but make sure you have updated epsxe and pets plugin and if you do thin config the plugin and see spishal fix you may see this game hope this work

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Also try using the other emulators. There is AdriPSX, CVGA, and a lot more if ePSXe doesn't work for you.

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything
Chrono Cross works great in ePSXe
Certain fixes that were put into 1.6.0 even made for Chrono Cross to work well, perfect.

Make sure all your plugins are up to date. And you're running the latest version of ePSXe.

My suggested plugins:
Video: Pete's D3D or OpenGL
Audio: Eternal SPU
CDROM: Default ePSXe plugin(s)

Bios: I use scph7502 myself, and it works well for every game I've played. But scph1001 is the "recommended" bios to use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users