registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Ripping music from a Sega Genesis/Megadrive rom - Genesis & Mega CD Emulators [/pc/gens+megacd] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ripping music from a Sega Genesis/Megadrive rom

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Devia Eleven

Devia Eleven

Posting Freak

• 3,614 posts
I'm beginning to become a little desperate for some audio taken from ToeJam & Earl II. I'm wondering if there is a way I can record audio from this game.

BlackKnight

BlackKnight

Hostis humani generis

• Ultra Members
  • 3,924 posts
You'd have to do a wave dump in something like Gens. I don't think there's a way to directly rip and then convert the music to something listenable.

Devia Eleven

Devia Eleven

Posting Freak

• 3,614 posts
That will actually be sufficient, I appreciate it.

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything
Do yourself a favor, and see if you can find a code for a sound test menu if one doesn't exist by default. Makes things much easier.

Or, you could just save yourself the hassle entirely, and go here - http://www.zophar.net/gym/ :)

Devia Eleven

Devia Eleven

Posting Freak

• 3,614 posts
I feel like such a fool, the game does have a sound test, thank you for shining light on such an obvious source that I overlooked. :)

Reaper man

Reaper man

One word:

• Premium Members
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Computers, emulation, anime, photography, women, etc etc
n00bs! all of you!

download and extract into the plugins directory of Winamp

download the rip and play in Winamp.

Edited by Reaper man, 30 November 2007 - 09:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users