PS3

solidius23

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*/RANT/ Currently the only good games on it seem to be Resistance: Fall of Man, Virtua Fighter 5, Motorstorm and Ratchet & Clank Future. Devil May Cry 4 too, when it gets released.

I'm going to get one eventually, but man, Sony seems to be more interested in marketing the PS3 as a cheap Blu-Ray player than a gaming console. HDDs are getting smaller and features are being dropped. It needs games and lots of them. Hell, even Beautiful Katamari jumped to the Microsoft bandwagon.

Oh well.

/RANT/*

No, not yet anyway. I'm not that interested in Blu-Ray and I still have a shred of hope left that Sony will pull themselves together, and end up offering a respectable gaming system.

I will get one eventually, but as for right now the 360 is the way to go for me. VF5 ver. C with online play, Marvel Ultimate Alliance is the only one that I know of that has all the additional characters. Also Shenmue 2 is now available for play on the 360.

PS3 has the Tekken series, with Tekken 5 DR so far. I have Tekken 5 for the PS2 and Tekken DR for the PSP. So it;s not a total must for me at the moment, but I would like to have it online for my PS3. If the main Final Fantasy series stays exclusive to the Sony consoles then I will for sure have to get a PS3, EVENTUALLY.

It would be nice if europeans could actually have some worthhile content in their Playstation Network, instead of the seemingly same crap every time. Orthen we get stuff way too late like usual.

People don't give a damn about HD trailers, they want demos and worthy downloadable content.

Have any of you played the VF5 demo yet? I'm not sure If I like it anymore, its so different from the other ones, I only played for like 2 minutes but it came off as really stiff/clunky like that garbage Tekken 4 game. (flock Tekken 4, 3 and 5 are where its at)
It could be because your using a crappy 360 controller. The game felt just as good as the arcade version Ver.C and then some. Of course I don't use a controller for it, I use joystick.

The only things I am missing out on with my 360 are MGS4 and Tekken 6. I couldn't give a damn about anything else the PS3 has, and who knows- MGS and Tekken may jump ship. MGS more likely than Tekken but here's hoping.

In other words, I have no desire for a PS3 atm or in the foreseeable future.